Philips makes Viaplay available on Smart TVsThursday, October 4th, 2012
Philips and Viaplay have signed an agreement for the launch of Viaplay across the Nordic countries on Philips Smart TV platform.
Users with a Viaplay subscription will be able to access full seasons of TV series, over 2000 movies and world-class live sport events, whenever they want, directly through the Philips smart TV.
“Myself and all the Philips TV users in the Nordics, are very happy to welcome Viaplay and their world class content, in sports, movies, TV series and entertainment”, says Joakim Örnstig, Nordic Marketing Director Philips TV.
Viaplay will be made available on Philips Net TVs (2012 models from 6000 series and up) in October.
- CDNetworks powers VSTV K+ OTT streaming in Vietnam
- 24i and Amagi partner to enable rapid launch of streaming services
- Net Insight and Skyline partner on live video workflows
- Mixed fortunes for pay TV in the Asia Pacific region
- Evolution Digital integrates OpenSync with an Android TV set-top box
- ARF calls for move away from TV households as basis of TV measurement