Azuki Systems selected by Bermuda CableVision to power TV EverywhereTuesday, August 27th, 2013
Bermuda CableVision to Expand Market Leadership With Multi-Screen Video Services
ACTON, MA — Azuki Systems, the leader in the delivery of any content to any screen over any network, today announced that Bermuda CableVision, the island’s leading provider of advanced digital services, including digital cable TV and high-speed Internet, has selected the Azuki Media Platform for its TV everywhere services.
— Azuki Systems announced that Bermuda CableVision has selected the Azuki Media Platform to expand TV services to Android™ tablets and smartphones, Apple® iPhone® and iPad®, in the home first — and outside the home in the future.
— Bermuda CableVision is recognized for its advanced, Island-wide fibre-based network designed to meet evolving customer needs well into the future. Its Broadband Link High-speed Internet service is available in a range of packages, starting at 2 Mbps and reaching 25 Mbps, with faster speed still to come.
— The Azuki Media Platform will enable Bermuda CableVision to deploy high-definition (HD) and premium content channels with multi-screen electronic programming guide (EPG) and transactional video-on-demand (T-VOD).
— With Azuki, Bermuda CableVision can quickly, easily and cost-effectively deploy next generation TV everywhere services with:
- Linear live and VOD content ingestion, dynamically and automatically associated with appropriate metadata, entitlements and rights information
- Simplified workflow, which requires one content preparation for multi-screen devices, via Azuki’s One-Pass TVE™ workflow
- Real-time enforcement of multi-screen entitlements and parental control, with the Azuki Entitlements Director
- Robust and normalized functionality across multiple platforms and networks, to ensure consistent quality of user experience and content protection with root-of-trust, with the Azuki Media Client
- Real-time content consumption metrics across all screens, with the Azuki Analytics Report Generator
Terry Roberson, General Manager, Bermuda CableVision
“I am pleased to be working with Azuki Systems to bring exciting new services to subscribers, and position Bermuda CableVision as a leader in the TV everywhere market. By deploying the Azuki platform, Bermuda CableVision is able to take TV everywhere to the next level and offer the most compelling and engaging multi-screen viewing experience to our customers.”
Cheng Wu, Founder and CEO, Azuki Systems
“As the world of multi-screen is evolving and growing, we’re proud to have been selected by Bermuda CableVision. It’s a testimony of Azuki’s next-generation TV everywhere technology, which is enabling Bermuda CableVision to deploy a cost-effective multi-screen provisioning platform for dynamic delivery of advanced video services.”