Bermuda Digital TV News
Mirada plc year-end trading update
Apr 29, 2019 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has provided a trading update for the financial year ended 31 March 2019 ahead its results announcement. The company expects revenues to be above its initial expectations, driven in part by izzi Telecom and its successful deployment of Mirada’s Iris multiscreen solution.
News categories: Mirada, izzi Telecom, Jose Luis Vazquez, Bermuda, Bolivia, Digital TV, Mexico, Middleware, Mongolia, Results, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Mirada multiscreen solution launches at One Communications in Bermuda
Jan 15, 2019 – Mirada has announced the commercial launch of its Iris multiscreen solution for One Communications in Bermuda. The deployment of Mirada’s multiscreen technology across One’s network is being accompanied by an extensive marketing campaign across Bermuda.
News categories: Mirada, ATN International, One Communications, José Luis Vázquez, Mark Jensen, Bermuda, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, TV Everywhere, UX
Caribbean cable TV contract win for Mirada
Aug 29, 2017 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has announced a contract win with ATN International (ATNi) for its Iris multiscreen product. Under the contract, Mirada will provide products and services to four Caribbean operators owned by ATNi located in the U.S. Virgin Islands, Bermuda, the Cayman Islands and French Guyana.
News categories: Mirada, ATN International, José Luis Vázquez, Bermuda, Cable TV, Caribbean, Cayman Islands, Digital TV, Set Top Box, UX
Amazon Prime Video launches globally
Dec 14, 2016 – Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) has announced that Amazon Prime Video is now available to customers in more than 200 countries and territories around the globe. Customers can watch on Android and iOS phones and tablets, Fire Tablets and LG and Samsung smart TVs.
News categories: Amazon, Tim Leslie, Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Channel Islands, Chile, Colombia, Congo-Brazzaville, Costa Rica, Côte d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Digital TV, Dominican Republic, DRC, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Melanesia, Mexico, Micronesia, Mobile, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, OTT, Pakistan, Palestine, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Polynesia, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, UAE, Uganda, UK, Ukraine, Uruguay, USA, Uzbekistan, Vatican, Venezuela, Vietnam, Worldwide, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Azuki Systems selected by Bermuda CableVision to power TV Everywhere
Aug 27, 2013 – Azuki Systems has announced that Bermuda CableVision, the island's leading provider of advanced digital services, including digital cable TV and high-speed Internet, has selected the Azuki Media Platform for its TV everywhere services.
News categories: Azuki Systems, Bermuda CableVision, Bermuda, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Smartphone, Tablet, TV Everywhere
- NEXTGEN TV launches on six local TV stations in Mobile-Pensacola
- Comscore ad marketplace for Connected TV goes global
- Foxtel selects TiVo to power voice search
- Applicaster technology stack accelerates video app development
- AT&T U.S. down 627k; Vrio up 229k video subs in 3Q 2020
- Q1-Q3 2020 Smart TV sales up 14% in Germany
- Technicolor teams with Google to promote hybrid Android TV devices
- BitRouter releases ATSC3pro receiver software update
- Deutsche TV-Plattform launches CI+ 2.0 initiative
- Ultra HD Forum updates Guidelines and plans watermarking API
- WarnerMedia RIDE streaming comes to AT&T-connected GM vehicles
- U.S. has close to 300 OTT video services
- ENENSYS ATSC 3.0 solution deployed by SEI and VSatcast
- Sinclair acquires two TV stations in Washington, DC
- FreeWheel releases H1 2020 U.S. Video Marketplace Report
- Eutelsat selected by Kabelio for new Swiss HD platform
- RCN, Grande and Wave launch TiVo Stream 4K
- Nielsen to measure CTV campaigns on YouTube & YouTube TV
- Tata Elxsi selected as certified 3PL partner for Google Widevine
- 58 million U.S. broadband households to be MVPD-free by 2025