Bermuda Digital TV News
Mirada plc year-end trading update
Apr 29, 2019 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has provided a trading update for the financial year ended 31 March 2019 ahead its results announcement. The company expects revenues to be above its initial expectations, driven in part by izzi Telecom and its successful deployment of Mirada’s Iris multiscreen solution.
News categories: Mirada, izzi Telecom, Jose Luis Vazquez, Bermuda, Bolivia, Digital TV, Mexico, Middleware, Mongolia, Results, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Mirada multiscreen solution launches at One Communications in Bermuda
Jan 15, 2019 – Mirada has announced the commercial launch of its Iris multiscreen solution for One Communications in Bermuda. The deployment of Mirada’s multiscreen technology across One’s network is being accompanied by an extensive marketing campaign across Bermuda.
News categories: Mirada, ATN International, One Communications, José Luis Vázquez, Mark Jensen, Bermuda, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, TV Everywhere, UX
Caribbean cable TV contract win for Mirada
Aug 29, 2017 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has announced a contract win with ATN International (ATNi) for its Iris multiscreen product. Under the contract, Mirada will provide products and services to four Caribbean operators owned by ATNi located in the U.S. Virgin Islands, Bermuda, the Cayman Islands and French Guyana.
News categories: Mirada, ATN International, José Luis Vázquez, Bermuda, Cable TV, Caribbean, Cayman Islands, Digital TV, Set Top Box, UX
Amazon Prime Video launches globally
Dec 14, 2016 – Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) has announced that Amazon Prime Video is now available to customers in more than 200 countries and territories around the globe. Customers can watch on Android and iOS phones and tablets, Fire Tablets and LG and Samsung smart TVs.
News categories: Amazon, Tim Leslie, Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Channel Islands, Chile, Colombia, Congo-Brazzaville, Costa Rica, Côte d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Digital TV, Dominican Republic, DRC, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Melanesia, Mexico, Micronesia, Mobile, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, OTT, Pakistan, Palestine, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Polynesia, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, UAE, Uganda, UK, Ukraine, Uruguay, USA, Uzbekistan, Vatican, Venezuela, Vietnam, Worldwide, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Azuki Systems selected by Bermuda CableVision to power TV Everywhere
Aug 27, 2013 – Azuki Systems has announced that Bermuda CableVision, the island's leading provider of advanced digital services, including digital cable TV and high-speed Internet, has selected the Azuki Media Platform for its TV everywhere services.
News categories: Azuki Systems, Bermuda CableVision, Bermuda, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Smartphone, Tablet, TV Everywhere
- VTR selects Media Distillery recording time correction technology
- Nilesat chooses ATEME video processing for two projects
- Facebook Watch TV app available for Vewd-enabled devices
- Western Europe to have 234 million SVOD subscriptions in 2026
- Kublai GmbH to complete takeover of Tele Columbus
- SITI Networks launches apps and Android TV STB with Nagra
- FreeWheel addressable technology unifies linear TV and digital video advertising
- Crackle app launches on Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex
- Research suggests CTV ads more effective than linear
- Mowies optimizes cloud streaming workflow with Harmonic
- Mola TV taps Viaccess-Orca to monetize EPL video streaming
- Streamhub enhances video audience analytics with Kantar data
- Eurofins announces NEXTGEN TV test suite for 2022 receivers
- Roku begins Roku OS 10 roll-out
- Roku Express 4K+ and Roku Voice Remote Pro launched in U.S.
- Fraunhofer and Sinclair working to bring Digital Radio Mondiale to ATSC 3.0
- Vodafone España adopts targeted content promotion from TiVo
- 3SS selected by FreeCast for SelectTV multiscreen UX
- LTN Global launches universal signaling for linear addressable TV advertising
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 10.4% in 2020