Bermuda Digital TV News
Mirada plc year-end trading update
Apr 29, 2019 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has provided a trading update for the financial year ended 31 March 2019 ahead its results announcement. The company expects revenues to be above its initial expectations, driven in part by izzi Telecom and its successful deployment of Mirada’s Iris multiscreen solution.
News categories: Mirada, izzi Telecom, Jose Luis Vazquez, Bermuda, Bolivia, Digital TV, Mexico, Middleware, Mongolia, Results, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Mirada multiscreen solution launches at One Communications in Bermuda
Jan 15, 2019 – Mirada has announced the commercial launch of its Iris multiscreen solution for One Communications in Bermuda. The deployment of Mirada’s multiscreen technology across One’s network is being accompanied by an extensive marketing campaign across Bermuda.
News categories: Mirada, ATN International, One Communications, José Luis Vázquez, Mark Jensen, Bermuda, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, TV Everywhere, UX
Caribbean cable TV contract win for Mirada
Aug 29, 2017 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has announced a contract win with ATN International (ATNi) for its Iris multiscreen product. Under the contract, Mirada will provide products and services to four Caribbean operators owned by ATNi located in the U.S. Virgin Islands, Bermuda, the Cayman Islands and French Guyana.
News categories: Mirada, ATN International, José Luis Vázquez, Bermuda, Cable TV, Caribbean, Cayman Islands, Digital TV, Set Top Box, UX
Amazon Prime Video launches globally
Dec 14, 2016 – Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) has announced that Amazon Prime Video is now available to customers in more than 200 countries and territories around the globe. Customers can watch on Android and iOS phones and tablets, Fire Tablets and LG and Samsung smart TVs.
News categories: Amazon, Tim Leslie, Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Channel Islands, Chile, Colombia, Congo-Brazzaville, Costa Rica, Côte d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Digital TV, Dominican Republic, DRC, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Melanesia, Mexico, Micronesia, Mobile, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Polynesia, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Streaming, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, UAE, Uganda, UK, Ukraine, Uruguay, USA, Uzbekistan, Vatican, Venezuela, Vietnam, Worldwide, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Azuki Systems selected by Bermuda CableVision to power TV Everywhere
Aug 27, 2013 – Azuki Systems has announced that Bermuda CableVision, the island's leading provider of advanced digital services, including digital cable TV and high-speed Internet, has selected the Azuki Media Platform for its TV everywhere services.
News categories: Azuki Systems, Bermuda CableVision, Bermuda, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Smartphone, Tablet, TV Everywhere
- Fixed Wireless Access forecast to top 300 million connections in six years
- Breezeline expands fiber services in New Hampshire
- U.S. consumers watch over six hours of video per week on their mobiles
- Semiconductor market expected to decline slightly in 2023
- 6G-Datacast.tv offers datacasting protocol for ATSC 3.0
- Bedrock powers RTL streaming service in Hungary
- KONKA plans GCC region expansion
- Dyn Media chooses Deltatre to deliver end-to-end OTT service
- Globecast providing cloud playout and distribution for EarthxTV
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue to fall 3.6% in 2023
- Mediaroom Play powers streaming experiences for more viewers in Canada
- DAZN and Irdeto fight piracy in premium sports
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $243 billion in 2028
- VEON to sell Russian operations to their management
- MASMEDIA TV selects StreamVX energy-efficient encoding
- Regional versions of BBC One HD to roll out in England by Spring 2023
- New TV apps for TF1 and RTBF powered by Dotscreen
- Redge Media CDN joins EPIX traffic exchange
- Semiconductor market begins to shrink
- Bedrock migrates Videoland streaming subscribers to its latest platform