Equatorial Guinea Digital TV News
Orange and Netflix ink major international agreement
Sep 14, 2017 – Orange and Netflix have renewed the agreement signed in 2014 for the distribution of Netflix for Orange TV customers in France, and have expanded their partnership to all countries in which the Orange Group is present.
News categories: Netflix, Orange, Reed Hastings, Stéphane Richard, Belgium, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Côte d'Ivoire, Digital TV, DRC, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, France, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iraq, Jordan, Liberia, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritius, Moldova, Morocco, Niger, Poland, Romania, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Spain, Streaming, Tunisia
Amazon Prime Video launches globally
Dec 14, 2016 – Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) has announced that Amazon Prime Video is now available to customers in more than 200 countries and territories around the globe. Customers can watch on Android and iOS phones and tablets, Fire Tablets and LG and Samsung smart TVs.
News categories: Amazon, Tim Leslie, Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Channel Islands, Chile, Colombia, Congo-Brazzaville, Costa Rica, Côte d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Digital TV, Dominican Republic, DRC, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Melanesia, Mexico, Micronesia, Mobile, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Polynesia, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Streaming, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, UAE, Uganda, UK, Ukraine, Uruguay, USA, Uzbekistan, Vatican, Venezuela, Vietnam, Worldwide, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
ShowMax expands internet TV service to sub-Saharan Africa
May 13, 2016 – ShowMax has officially launched internet TV services to 36 countries across sub-Saharan Africa. The company originally launched in August 2015 with the largest subscription video on demand catalogue on the continent.
News categories: ShowMax, Barron Ernst, Africa, Botswana, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Congo-Brazzaville, Digital TV, DRC, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mobile, Namibia, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Streaming, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Eutelsat selected for EG SAT DTH in Equatorial Guinea
Sep 14, 2015 – Eutelsat (Paris: ETL) has announced a multiyear contract with United Business Machines EG (UBM) in Equatorial Guinea. The contract covers lease of capacity on EUTELSAT 16A to broadcast the new EG SAT pay-TV service.
News categories: Eutelsat, Michel Azibert, Enrique Ngua Obiang Shaw, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Equatorial Guinea, IBC, Satellite
Sub-Sahara Africa's 'My TV' Secures DTH Operations With Conax Chipset Pairing
Mar 7, 2012 – Conax has announced that Nigeria-based pay-tv operator My TV is further extending its 6-year relationship with security partner Conax and has committed to deploying a Conax Chipset Pairing solution for its satellite platform.
News categories: Conax, My TV, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Conditional Access, Congo-Brazzaville, Digital TV, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Malawi, Namibia, Nigeria, Satellite, Seychelles, Tanzania, Togo, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Nielsen adds Roku to its Digital Content Ratings
- 71% of U.S. TV households have a live pay TV service
- TVSquared brings cross-platform measurement and attribution to the UK and Germany
- Tremor signs global partnership with VIDAA for ACR data
- HBO Max goes live in the Nordics and Spain
- 78% of households in Europe's Top 5 countries watch CTV
- Redbox completes business combination with Seaport Global Acquisition Corp.
- DTH subscribers up 290,000 in India in 2Q 2021
- Global IPTV subscriber numbers to overtake cable in 2026
- Sky Glass powered by Amlogic and RDK
- Panther Logistics appointed as delivery partner for Sky Glass
- VumaTV goes global with Red Bee Media
- Pixalate releases report on open programmatic CTV advertising trends
- Foxtel and ViacomCBS agree content distribution and apps deal
- BBC sets out path to Net Zero by 2030
- A quarter of U.S. households subscribe to broadband but not Pay TV
- Wurl offers global FAST channel distribution for content companies
- Accedo and Nreal bring streaming to lightweight AR glasses
- HBO up 1.9 million; Vrio down 178,000 video subs in 3Q 2021
- RTL Group and Amobee to form TechAlliance addressable TV JV