Equatorial Guinea Digital TV News
Orange and Netflix ink major international agreement
Sep 14, 2017 – Orange and Netflix have renewed the agreement signed in 2014 for the distribution of Netflix for Orange TV customers in France, and have expanded their partnership to all countries in which the Orange Group is present.
News categories: Netflix, Orange, Reed Hastings, Stéphane Richard, Belgium, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Côte d'Ivoire, Digital TV, DRC, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, France, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iraq, Jordan, Liberia, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritius, Moldova, Morocco, Niger, OTT, Poland, Romania, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Spain, Tunisia
Amazon Prime Video launches globally
Dec 14, 2016 – Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) has announced that Amazon Prime Video is now available to customers in more than 200 countries and territories around the globe. Customers can watch on Android and iOS phones and tablets, Fire Tablets and LG and Samsung smart TVs.
News categories: Amazon, Tim Leslie, Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Channel Islands, Chile, Colombia, Congo-Brazzaville, Costa Rica, Côte d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Digital TV, Dominican Republic, DRC, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Melanesia, Mexico, Micronesia, Mobile, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, OTT, Pakistan, Palestine, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Polynesia, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, UAE, Uganda, UK, Ukraine, Uruguay, USA, Uzbekistan, Vatican, Venezuela, Vietnam, Worldwide, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
ShowMax expands internet TV service to sub-Saharan Africa
May 13, 2016 – ShowMax has officially launched internet TV services to 36 countries across sub-Saharan Africa. The company originally launched in August 2015 with the largest subscription video on demand catalogue on the continent.
News categories: ShowMax, Barron Ernst, Africa, Botswana, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Congo-Brazzaville, Digital TV, DRC, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mobile, Namibia, OTT, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Eutelsat selected for EG SAT DTH in Equatorial Guinea
Sep 14, 2015 – Eutelsat (Paris: ETL) has announced a multiyear contract with United Business Machines EG (UBM) in Equatorial Guinea. The contract covers lease of capacity on EUTELSAT 16A to broadcast the new EG SAT pay-TV service.
News categories: Eutelsat, Michel Azibert, Enrique Ngua Obiang Shaw, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Equatorial Guinea, IBCShowcase, Satellite
Sub-Sahara Africa's 'My TV' Secures DTH Operations With Conax Chipset Pairing
Mar 7, 2012 – Conax has announced that Nigeria-based pay-tv operator My TV is further extending its 6-year relationship with security partner Conax and has committed to deploying a Conax Chipset Pairing solution for its satellite platform.
News categories: Conax, My TV, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Conditional Access, Congo-Brazzaville, Digital TV, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Malawi, Namibia, Nigeria, Satellite, Seychelles, Tanzania, Togo, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- HBO Max to expand into Latin America and Europe in 2H 2021
- SpotX releases 2021 video advertising trends report
- Comscore and MediaMath offer programmatic contextual ad targeting
- NetRange cloud app portal selected by itel for new Smart TVs
- Vewd integrates support for BML and Hybridcast
- Nordic streaming market approaching 14 million subscriptions
- Discovery announces global launch of discovery+
- VUALTO DRM selected to protect France Télévisions' AV content
- FreeWheel and NBCUniversal automate linear ad decisioning
- Deltatre AXIS to power BritBox for a further five years
- Zappware enables WIND VISION on PCs in Greece
- InterDigital and Futuresource release video sustainability report
- Local broadcasters collaborate to launch NextGen TV in Florida
- Highest ever Samsung Smart TV sales in 3Q 2020
- Orange France delivers targeted ads with SoftAtHome video player
- Velocix unveils cloud-native video personalisation service
- DIRECTV GO now available in Brazil
- VR consumer content revenue to exceed $7 billion in 2025
- Inverto first with EICS TV distribution equipment certification
- XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5