Equatorial Guinea Digital TV News
Orange and Netflix ink major international agreement
Sep 14, 2017 – Orange and Netflix have renewed the agreement signed in 2014 for the distribution of Netflix for Orange TV customers in France, and have expanded their partnership to all countries in which the Orange Group is present.
News categories: Netflix, Orange, Reed Hastings, Stéphane Richard, Belgium, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Côte d'Ivoire, Digital TV, DRC, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, France, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iraq, Jordan, Liberia, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritius, Moldova, Morocco, Niger, Poland, Romania, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Spain, Streaming, Tunisia
Amazon Prime Video launches globally
Dec 14, 2016 – Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) has announced that Amazon Prime Video is now available to customers in more than 200 countries and territories around the globe. Customers can watch on Android and iOS phones and tablets, Fire Tablets and LG and Samsung smart TVs.
News categories: Amazon, Tim Leslie, Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Channel Islands, Chile, Colombia, Congo-Brazzaville, Costa Rica, Côte d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Digital TV, Dominican Republic, DRC, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Melanesia, Mexico, Micronesia, Mobile, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Polynesia, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Streaming, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, UAE, Uganda, UK, Ukraine, Uruguay, USA, Uzbekistan, Vatican, Venezuela, Vietnam, Worldwide, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
ShowMax expands internet TV service to sub-Saharan Africa
May 13, 2016 – ShowMax has officially launched internet TV services to 36 countries across sub-Saharan Africa. The company originally launched in August 2015 with the largest subscription video on demand catalogue on the continent.
News categories: ShowMax, Barron Ernst, Africa, Botswana, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Congo-Brazzaville, Digital TV, DRC, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mobile, Namibia, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Streaming, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Eutelsat selected for EG SAT DTH in Equatorial Guinea
Sep 14, 2015 – Eutelsat (Paris: ETL) has announced a multiyear contract with United Business Machines EG (UBM) in Equatorial Guinea. The contract covers lease of capacity on EUTELSAT 16A to broadcast the new EG SAT pay-TV service.
News categories: Eutelsat, Michel Azibert, Enrique Ngua Obiang Shaw, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Equatorial Guinea, IBC2022, Satellite
Sub-Sahara Africa's 'My TV' Secures DTH Operations With Conax Chipset Pairing
Mar 7, 2012 – Conax has announced that Nigeria-based pay-tv operator My TV is further extending its 6-year relationship with security partner Conax and has committed to deploying a Conax Chipset Pairing solution for its satellite platform.
News categories: Conax, My TV, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Conditional Access, Congo-Brazzaville, Digital TV, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Malawi, Namibia, Nigeria, Satellite, Seychelles, Tanzania, Togo, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- SeaChange to power streaming for FOX Sports Mexico
- Limited growth for APAC ex-China pay-TV revenues to 2027
- Shahid streaming platform now available on KONKA Smart TVs
- JPIX partners with Cisco and Qwilt for streaming delivery in Japan
- ZTE helps América Móvil migrate from AOSP to Android TV
- Veira Group starts production of webOS Hub 2.0 Smart TVs
- NextGen TV launched in Champaign and Springfield-Decatur
- Innovid integrates Kinetiq ad-occurrence data
- TF1 implements Irdeto Control to protect World Cup streams
- Premium online video rebounds in Southeast Asia
- Magyar Telekom selects ThinkAnalytics for content discovery and targeted promotions
- NextGen TV launches on seven local TV stations in Birmingham, AL
- Helwa TV channel launches on Arabsat's BADR-6
- Discovery+ launches on DIRECTV and DIRECTV STREAM
- AWS Clean Rooms launched
- Prime Video heads Parks Associates list of top U.S. SVOD services
- VIDAA brings football to Google TV and Android TV
- Deloitte predicts ads on all streaming services
- Hybrid AVOD/SVOD to drive major subscription platforms
- Consumer VR shipments in China to approach 7 million units in 2026