Kyrgyzstan (Kyrgyz Republic) Digital TV News
Amazon Prime Video launches globally
Dec 14, 2016 – Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) has announced that Amazon Prime Video is now available to customers in more than 200 countries and territories around the globe. Customers can watch on Android and iOS phones and tablets, Fire Tablets and LG and Samsung smart TVs.
News categories: Amazon, Tim Leslie, Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Channel Islands, Chile, Colombia, Congo-Brazzaville, Costa Rica, Côte d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Digital TV, Dominican Republic, DRC, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Melanesia, Mexico, Micronesia, Mobile, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, OTT, Pakistan, Palestine, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Polynesia, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, UAE, Uganda, UK, Ukraine, Uruguay, USA, Uzbekistan, Vatican, Venezuela, Vietnam, Worldwide, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Eutelsat to support Kyrgyz Republic's transition to DTT
Jan 27, 2015 – Eutelsat (Paris:ETL) has announced that it has signed a multi-year agreement with RPO RMTR, the public broadcaster of the Kyrgyz Republic, that will accelerate the country’s switch to a fully digital broadcasting environment.
News categories: Eutelsat, Michel Azibert, Bakit Sharshembiev, Content Distribution, CSTB, Digital TV, Kyrgyzstan, Satellite, Terrestrial
Kyrgyzstan begins DVB-T2 broadcasting
Nov 6, 2014 – Kyrgyztelekom has announced that it has begun DVB-T2 terrestrial broadcasting in the Kyrgyz Republic. The DVB-T2 broadcasting equipment tender was won by Kvant-Efir, with satellite capacity provided by Eutelsat.
News categories: Kyrgyztelekom, Kvant-Efir, Eutelsat, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Kyrgyzstan, Terrestrial
Kyrgyztelecom begins digital TV transmission in Bishkek
Dec 5, 2012 – Kyrgyzstan has begun its transition to digital TV with the switching on by Kyrgyztelecom of its first DVB-T2 TV transmitter. The launch is part of a plan to roll-out digital TV across the country for eventual analogue switch-off in 2015.
News categories: Kyrgyztelecom, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Kyrgyzstan, Terrestrial
Kyrgyztelecom launches IPTV in Kyrgyzstan
Jan 19, 2011 – Kyrgyztelecom has launched an IPTV service. The service is offered free to Kyrgyztelecom ADSL subscribers in the Bishkek and Chuy regions and can be received either on a PC using IP-TV Player software or via the TV using a dedicated set-top box.
News categories: Kyrgyztelecom, Digital TV, IPTV, Kyrgyzstan, Set Top Box
Irdeto to Protect Ala TV Media Content and Deliver Pay TV Services to Kyrgyzstan
Sep 3, 2009 – Irdeto (JSE: NPN) has announced that Ala TV, Kyrgyzstan's first digital cable pay TV operator, has selected the company's Conditional Access to provide vital content protection and support for its inaugural digital TV service offering.
News categories: Irdeto, Ala TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Kyrgyzstan, MMDS, Set Top Box
- Fincons Group joins Deutsche TV-Plattform
- Samba TV taps Oracle Moat to measure viewability of CTV ads
- Amazon Prime Video app added to TiVo devices at Atlantic Broadband
- TekSavvy TV launches Cloud PVR and advanced features
- CJ Hello deploys ATEME transcoding solution
- US: Netflix grabs the most attention, but its reign will be challenged
- AWS compute and storage available at the edge of 5G networks
- FOX selects AWS as its cloud and machine learning provider
- TiVo launches Prime Video App to its U.S. pay-TV operator customers
- KPN integrates Amazon Prime Video into the TV menu
- Vodafone UK offers Apple TV 4K with unlimited broadband and mobile data
- A1 Bulgaria launches advanced TV with Zappware
- Tru Optik and Anzu.io to bring targeting to in-game advertising
- 14.5 million Australians now paying TV subscriptions
- EE hosts 5G-powered multi-location augmented reality gig
- Four-fifths of broadcasters considering personalised ads
- 3Q 2019 TV shipments grow 16.8% QoQ owing to peak season
- Worldwide spending on AR/VR expected to reach $18.8bn in 2020
- 13.7 million EU citizens streaming unauthorised IPTV
- WIND-Hellas launching Cloud Recordings with Zappware