Kyrgyzstan (Kyrgyz Republic) Digital TV News
TV markets growing in Central Asia driven by OTT and mobile
Jan 22, 2021 – Looking at the evolution of TV markets in the Central Asia region over the past three years, Dataxis has observed growing opportunities for operators and broadcasters.
News categories: Dataxis, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Market Research, OTT, Satellite, Tajikistan, Terrestrial, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan
Amazon Prime Video launches globally
Dec 14, 2016 – Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) has announced that Amazon Prime Video is now available to customers in more than 200 countries and territories around the globe. Customers can watch on Android and iOS phones and tablets, Fire Tablets and LG and Samsung smart TVs.
News categories: Amazon, Tim Leslie, Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Channel Islands, Chile, Colombia, Congo-Brazzaville, Costa Rica, Côte d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Digital TV, Dominican Republic, DRC, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Melanesia, Mexico, Micronesia, Mobile, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, OTT, Pakistan, Palestine, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Polynesia, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, UAE, Uganda, UK, Ukraine, Uruguay, USA, Uzbekistan, Vatican, Venezuela, Vietnam, Worldwide, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Eutelsat to support Kyrgyz Republic's transition to DTT
Jan 27, 2015 – Eutelsat (Paris:ETL) has announced that it has signed a multi-year agreement with RPO RMTR, the public broadcaster of the Kyrgyz Republic, that will accelerate the country’s switch to a fully digital broadcasting environment.
News categories: Eutelsat, Michel Azibert, Bakit Sharshembiev, Content Distribution, CSTB, Digital TV, Kyrgyzstan, Satellite, Terrestrial
Kyrgyzstan begins DVB-T2 broadcasting
Nov 6, 2014 – Kyrgyztelekom has announced that it has begun DVB-T2 terrestrial broadcasting in the Kyrgyz Republic. The DVB-T2 broadcasting equipment tender was won by Kvant-Efir, with satellite capacity provided by Eutelsat.
News categories: Kyrgyztelekom, Kvant-Efir, Eutelsat, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Kyrgyzstan, Terrestrial
Kyrgyztelecom begins digital TV transmission in Bishkek
Dec 5, 2012 – Kyrgyzstan has begun its transition to digital TV with the switching on by Kyrgyztelecom of its first DVB-T2 TV transmitter. The launch is part of a plan to roll-out digital TV across the country for eventual analogue switch-off in 2015.
News categories: Kyrgyztelecom, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Kyrgyzstan, Terrestrial
Kyrgyztelecom launches IPTV in Kyrgyzstan
Jan 19, 2011 – Kyrgyztelecom has launched an IPTV service. The service is offered free to Kyrgyztelecom ADSL subscribers in the Bishkek and Chuy regions and can be received either on a PC using IP-TV Player software or via the TV using a dedicated set-top box.
News categories: Kyrgyztelecom, Digital TV, IPTV, Kyrgyzstan, Set Top Box
Irdeto to Protect Ala TV Media Content and Deliver Pay TV Services to Kyrgyzstan
Sep 3, 2009 – Irdeto (JSE: NPN) has announced that Ala TV, Kyrgyzstan's first digital cable pay TV operator, has selected the company's Conditional Access to provide vital content protection and support for its inaugural digital TV service offering.
News categories: Irdeto, Ala TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Kyrgyzstan, MMDS, Set Top Box
- LTN Global launches universal signaling for linear addressable TV advertising
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 10.4% in 2020
- Freeview Australia launches integrated HbbTV platform
- ACCESS licenses Ligada iSuite for NetFront Browser BE HbbTV testing
- PubMatic to integrate Samba TV data for CTV audience targeting
- Chinese suppliers take top three positions in TV panel shipments
- 2021 shaping up to be year of programmatic TV advertising in Europe
- WarnerMedia RIDE app now available for U.S. Toyota and Lexus owners
- discovery+ launches on Xfinity Flex and soon on X1
- CommScope to spin-off Home Networks business
- Disney+ rollout in Southern Asia going strong
- Western Europe pay TV subscribers to fall by 4 million
- Spain gives international travel authorisation for MWC21
- $18 million of Series B funding for IRIS.TV
- 8K TV households to reach 72 million worldwide by 2025
- Finecast extends TV reach with new UK ad inventory partners
- Delta Fiber selects Agama video monitoring and analytics
- CTA and NCTA extend STB energy efficiency agreement to 2025
- Altice USA completes acquisition of Morris Broadband
- MediaTek and Samsung introduce Wi-Fi 6E enabled 8K TV