Monaco Digital TV News
Monaco Telecom chooses Hubee to develop its Replay application
May 12, 2017 – Monaco Telecom and Hubee have teamed up to launch the Replay application in HTML5 on LaBOX, manufactured by Sagemcom. The Replay service provides an intuitive user experience thanks to optimized HD content and smooth navigation employing the latest web technologies.
News categories: Hubee, Monaco Telecom, Digital TV, HTML5, IPTV, Monaco, Set Top Box, UX
Amazon Prime Video launches globally
Dec 14, 2016 – Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) has announced that Amazon Prime Video is now available to customers in more than 200 countries and territories around the globe. Customers can watch on Android and iOS phones and tablets, Fire Tablets and LG and Samsung smart TVs.
News categories: Amazon, Tim Leslie, Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Channel Islands, Chile, Colombia, Congo-Brazzaville, Costa Rica, Côte d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Digital TV, Dominican Republic, DRC, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Melanesia, Mexico, Micronesia, Mobile, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Polynesia, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Streaming, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, UAE, Uganda, UK, Ukraine, Uruguay, USA, Uzbekistan, Vatican, Venezuela, Vietnam, Worldwide, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Netgem makes the tablet the new truly portable TV within the connected home
Jul 6, 2011 – Netgem (Paris: NTG FP 7537; ETGM) has announced its 'N Cloud' which enables operators to meet customer demand for access to all content, including live TV and VOD, from any connected device within the home. Monaco Telecom will be the first to deploy.
News categories: Netgem, Monaco Telecom, Apps, Digital TV, Home Server, IPTV, Middleware, Monaco, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Tablet
Monaco Telecom Innovative TV Service Goes Live
Jun 8, 2010 – Monaco Telecom has announced the launch of the Principality's next generation connected TV experience, created in partnership with Netgem (Paris: NTG FP 7537; ETGM), a leading provider of connected entertainment technology.
News categories: Netgem, Monaco Telecom, Apps, Cable TV, Monaco, Set Top Box, Streaming
Cable & Wireless Partners with Move Networks to Offer IPTV Services Globally
Sep 10, 2009 – CWI, Cable & Wireless' international telecoms business, has announced that it has signed a partnership with Move Networks paving the way for a roll-out of IP-based TV services across CWI's global operations.
News categories: Move Networks, CWI, Afghanistan, Algeria, Caribbean, Channel Islands, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Macau, Middleware, Monaco, Oceania, Panama, Seychelles
NETGEM and Monaco Telecom Announce Next Generation TV Service
Sep 10, 2009 – Netgem (Paris:NTG) and Monaco Telecom have announced the impending launch of an interactive TV service, that integrates multiple and heterogeneous sources of contents into one, attractive and easy to use experience.
News categories: Netgem, Monaco Telecom, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2022, Monaco
- Evoca expands to Denver with Altitude Sports
- European Parliament agrees Digital Services Act (DSA) proposal
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 25.1% in 2021
- MPEG LA offers one-stop license for ATSC 3.0
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in Canada
- SLING TV comes to VIZIO SmartCast platform
- VideoAI from CTS automates video content metadata generation
- Irdeto brings Server Side Ad Insertion solution to market
- Five million Brits spending full working day on streaming sites
- Breezeline launches cloud-based TV service
- ATSC 3.0 technologies selected for Brazil's TV 3.0 system
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- MPEG-H selected as audio system for Brazil's TV 3.0 Project
- Altice partners with Ampersand to sell addressable ad inventory
- Cgates goes live with Synamedia video network solutions
- Video Solutions AG launches AVOD channels with Amagi
- Netflix shows signs of slowing in the U.S.
- A-LIVE partners with Minerva to offer fans NFTs of music concert
- Pay TV revenues in the MENA region to decline by $1.5bn
- ViacomCBS migrates from satellite to IP content distribution with CommScope