Monaco Digital TV News
Monaco Telecom chooses Hubee to develop its Replay application
May 12, 2017 – Monaco Telecom and Hubee have teamed up to launch the Replay application in HTML5 on LaBOX, manufactured by Sagemcom. The Replay service provides an intuitive user experience thanks to optimized HD content and smooth navigation employing the latest web technologies.
News categories: Hubee, Monaco Telecom, Digital TV, HTML5, IPTV, Monaco, Set Top Box, UX
Amazon Prime Video launches globally
Dec 14, 2016 – Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) has announced that Amazon Prime Video is now available to customers in more than 200 countries and territories around the globe. Customers can watch on Android and iOS phones and tablets, Fire Tablets and LG and Samsung smart TVs.
News categories: Amazon, Tim Leslie, Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Channel Islands, Chile, Colombia, Congo-Brazzaville, Costa Rica, Côte d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Digital TV, Dominican Republic, DRC, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Melanesia, Mexico, Micronesia, Mobile, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, OTT, Pakistan, Palestine, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Polynesia, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, UAE, Uganda, UK, Ukraine, Uruguay, USA, Uzbekistan, Vatican, Venezuela, Vietnam, Worldwide, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Netgem makes the tablet the new truly portable TV within the connected home
Jul 6, 2011 – Netgem (Paris: NTG FP 7537; ETGM) has announced its 'N Cloud' which enables operators to meet customer demand for access to all content, including live TV and VOD, from any connected device within the home. Monaco Telecom will be the first to deploy.
News categories: Netgem, Monaco Telecom, Apps, Digital TV, Home Server, IPTV, Middleware, Monaco, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Tablet
Monaco Telecom Innovative TV Service Goes Live
Jun 8, 2010 – Monaco Telecom has announced the launch of the Principality's next generation connected TV experience, created in partnership with Netgem (Paris: NTG FP 7537; ETGM), a leading provider of connected entertainment technology.
News categories: Netgem, Monaco Telecom, Apps, Cable TV, Monaco, OTT, Set Top Box
Cable & Wireless Partners with Move Networks to Offer IPTV Services Globally
Sep 10, 2009 – CWI, Cable & Wireless' international telecoms business, has announced that it has signed a partnership with Move Networks paving the way for a roll-out of IP-based TV services across CWI's global operations.
News categories: Move Networks, CWI, Afghanistan, Algeria, Caribbean, Channel Islands, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Macau, Middleware, Monaco, Oceania, Panama, Seychelles
NETGEM and Monaco Telecom Announce Next Generation TV Service
Sep 10, 2009 – Netgem (Paris:NTG) and Monaco Telecom have announced the impending launch of an interactive TV service, that integrates multiple and heterogeneous sources of contents into one, attractive and easy to use experience.
News categories: Netgem, Monaco Telecom, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC, Monaco
- Telefonica backs up Movistar+ infrastructure in the cloud with Harmonic
- Irdeto and INVIDI offer integrated addressable TV solution
- Tubi supports Unified ID 2.0 initiative
- Portugal adds 29,000 pay TV subscribers in 1Q 2021
- 'Go Addressable' TV advertising initiative launched in the U.S.
- Brightcove and ByteArk partner on OTT technology in Thailand
- ATEME powers converged headend at TCCL in India
- NexPlayer joins AWS for Media & Entertainment initiative
- VuClip integrates Bitmovin video encoder on Google Cloud
- Univision to launch unified global streaming service
- View TV Group selects CommScope advertising technology
- Amino Technologies becomes Aferian
- TCL launches Roku TV models in the UK
- OTTera powers gTV by Ubisoft channel on Samsung TV Plus
- ATEME doubles encoding performance with Intel processors
- Globecast, Viaccess-Orca and MainStreaming announce end-to-end OTT platform
- Mola chooses Broadpeak CDN for live sports streaming in Indonesia
- NEXTGEN TV Broadcast Collaborative to bring ATSC 3.0 to Washington D.C.
- Ericsson publishes 2021 Mobility Report
- DataMiner manages ARD's Euro 2020 live OTT broadcasts