Monaco Digital TV News
Monaco Telecom chooses Hubee to develop its Replay application
May 12, 2017 – Monaco Telecom and Hubee have teamed up to launch the Replay application in HTML5 on LaBOX, manufactured by Sagemcom. The Replay service provides an intuitive user experience thanks to optimized HD content and smooth navigation employing the latest web technologies.
News categories: Hubee, Monaco Telecom, Digital TV, HTML5, IPTV, Monaco, Set Top Box, UX
Amazon Prime Video launches globally
Dec 14, 2016 – Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) has announced that Amazon Prime Video is now available to customers in more than 200 countries and territories around the globe. Customers can watch on Android and iOS phones and tablets, Fire Tablets and LG and Samsung smart TVs.
News categories: Amazon, Tim Leslie, Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Channel Islands, Chile, Colombia, Congo-Brazzaville, Costa Rica, Côte d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Digital TV, Dominican Republic, DRC, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Melanesia, Mexico, Micronesia, Mobile, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, OTT, Pakistan, Palestine, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Polynesia, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, UAE, Uganda, UK, Ukraine, Uruguay, USA, Uzbekistan, Vatican, Venezuela, Vietnam, Worldwide, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Netgem makes the tablet the new truly portable TV within the connected home
Jul 6, 2011 – Netgem (Paris: NTG FP 7537; ETGM) has announced its 'N Cloud' which enables operators to meet customer demand for access to all content, including live TV and VOD, from any connected device within the home. Monaco Telecom will be the first to deploy.
News categories: Netgem, Monaco Telecom, Apps, Digital TV, Home Server, IPTV, Middleware, Monaco, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Tablet
Monaco Telecom Innovative TV Service Goes Live
Jun 8, 2010 – Monaco Telecom has announced the launch of the Principality's next generation connected TV experience, created in partnership with Netgem (Paris: NTG FP 7537; ETGM), a leading provider of connected entertainment technology.
News categories: Netgem, Monaco Telecom, Apps, Cable TV, Monaco, OTT, Set Top Box
Cable & Wireless Partners with Move Networks to Offer IPTV Services Globally
Sep 10, 2009 – CWI, Cable & Wireless' international telecoms business, has announced that it has signed a partnership with Move Networks paving the way for a roll-out of IP-based TV services across CWI's global operations.
News categories: Move Networks, CWI, Afghanistan, Algeria, Caribbean, Channel Islands, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Macau, Middleware, Monaco, Oceania, Panama, Seychelles
NETGEM and Monaco Telecom Announce Next Generation TV Service
Sep 10, 2009 – Netgem (Paris:NTG) and Monaco Telecom have announced the impending launch of an interactive TV service, that integrates multiple and heterogeneous sources of contents into one, attractive and easy to use experience.
News categories: Netgem, Monaco Telecom, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2019, Monaco
- TELUS Home Assistant giving Optik TV customers hands-free voice control
- Amobee launches data marketplace for connected TV and multiscreen advertising
- Sky Media reveals power of addressable TV
- Charter agrees deal to distribute Disney streaming services
- Consolidated launches TV over Fiber-to-the-Premises in Columbia County, New York
- Global smart speaker sales grow 96% to 30.3 million in Q2 2019
- Comscore to provide measurement for Xandr's addressable offering
- CBS and Viacom to combine
- U.S. STB energy agreement savings top $5 billion
- GO Malta deploys Edgeware solutions for multiscreen TV
- Major U.S. pay-TV providers lost ~1.53 million subscribers in 2Q 2019
- Most smart speakers and video streamers are energy efficient
- Consolidated Communications launches CCiTV in Southern Maine
- HONOR Vision first smart screen device with Huawei's HarmonyOS
- Smart speakers with screens took off in 2018
- LG Uplus adds 92,000 IPTV subscribers in 2Q 2019
- Huawei launches HarmonyOS distributed operating system
- ZTE and China Mobile broadcast China's first 5G sporting event
- Singtel TV subscribers up 1,100 in 2Q 2019
- Deutsche Telekom MagentaTV subscribers up 58,000 in 2Q 2019