Micronesia Digital TV News
DOCOMO PACIFIC selects ARRIS video gateway and router
Jun 1, 2017 – DOCOMO PACIFIC is partnering with ARRIS International (NASDAQ: ARRS) to offer an advanced whole home TV service—featuring live, on demand, and streaming capabilities—for its customers in Guam and the Mariana Islands.
News categories: ARRIS, DOCOMO PACIFIC, Bill Ko, Jonathan Kriegel, Broadband, Digital TV, Gateway, IPTV, Micronesia, Router
Amazon Prime Video launches globally
Dec 14, 2016 – Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) has announced that Amazon Prime Video is now available to customers in more than 200 countries and territories around the globe. Customers can watch on Android and iOS phones and tablets, Fire Tablets and LG and Samsung smart TVs.
News categories: Amazon, Tim Leslie, Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Channel Islands, Chile, Colombia, Congo-Brazzaville, Costa Rica, Côte d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Digital TV, Dominican Republic, DRC, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Melanesia, Mexico, Micronesia, Mobile, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, OTT, Pakistan, Palestine, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Polynesia, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, UAE, Uganda, UK, Ukraine, Uruguay, USA, Uzbekistan, Vatican, Venezuela, Vietnam, Worldwide, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
GTA TeleGuam: More Guam TV Homes Switching to Digital Television
Jun 22, 2011 – GTA TeleGuam has attracted more than 7,000 customers to its advanced digital television service in less than three years since launching GUdTV. This number represents more than 20 percent of the 32,000 households with TVs in Guam.
News categories: GTA TeleGuam, IPTV, Micronesia, Subscribers
FSM Telecom launches pay DTT in Micronesia
Dec 12, 2010 – FSM Telecommunications of the The Federated States of Micronesia has announced the launch of its newest service in Chuuk and Yap, MyTV. The MyTV service employs Digital Video Broadcasting Terrestial (DVB-T).
News categories: FSM Telecom, Digital TV, Micronesia, Terrestrial
GTA TeleGuam Announces Guam Digital Television
Sep 2, 2008 – GTA TeleGuam has announced the launch of Guam Digital Television, or GUdTV. GUdTV is an Internet Protocol (IP)-based TV service delivering the latest entertainment.
News categories: GTA TeleGuam, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Micronesia, USA
Minerva Continues Strong Growth With Ten New North American IPTV Wins
Jun 13, 2008 – Minerva Networks has added ten (10) more IPTV wins in North America, including Mt. Horeb Telephone in Wisconsin, Tullahoma Utilities in Tennessee, and GTA TeleGuam in Guam.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Micronesia, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
- Kaltura to migrate Cellcom TV to the Cloud
- Smart Home device market remains resilient despite pandemic
- Roku OS 9.4 to begin roll out to Roku devices
- Armstrong secures VOD launch with Verimatrix
- Global SVOD revenue to grow to $100 billion
- Amazon announces new Fire TV devices and redesigned UX
- ENENSYS announces ATSC 3.0 head end for hybrid delivery
- 605 signs measurement and analytics deal with Walmart
- AdLedger pilots OTT video ad deployment using blockchain
- VR market to grow despite pandemic blow to location-based segment
- Graham Media renews with Comscore for TV measurement
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- BARB issues invitation to tender for five contracts
- Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
- 3SS provides technology for STINGTV app from Yes
- Discovery acquires assets of adtech start-up AdSparx
- SimulTV picks Limelight Edge services for global video delivery
- U.S. pay TV suffers historic cord-cutting
- SpotX unveils programmatic solutions for linear Addressable TV