Andorra Digital TV News
Andorra Telecom to expand IPTV offering with Viaccess-Orca
Sep 6, 2018 – Viaccess-Orca (VO) has announced that Andorra Telecom will expand the footprint of its IPTV service and launch a renewed TV offering using VO’s TV Platform and DRM solutions. VO’s solutions will enable Andorra Telecom to securely deliver live VOD, catch-up TV, start-over TV, and NPVR.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Andorra Telecom, Paul Molinier, Alberto Sáenz de Ugarte, Andorra, Digital TV, DRM, IBC, IPTV
Amazon Prime Video launches globally
Dec 14, 2016 – Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) has announced that Amazon Prime Video is now available to customers in more than 200 countries and territories around the globe. Customers can watch on Android and iOS phones and tablets, Fire Tablets and LG and Samsung smart TVs.
News categories: Amazon, Tim Leslie, Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Channel Islands, Chile, Colombia, Congo-Brazzaville, Costa Rica, Côte d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Digital TV, Dominican Republic, DRC, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Melanesia, Mexico, Micronesia, Mobile, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, OTT, Pakistan, Palestine, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Polynesia, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, UAE, Uganda, UK, Ukraine, Uruguay, USA, Uzbekistan, Vatican, Venezuela, Vietnam, Worldwide, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Andorra Telecom Launches New VOD Service With Broadpeak, Sofrecom, and Viaccess-Orca
Mar 12, 2013 – Broadpeak has announced that Andorra Telecom has deployed Broadpeak's CDN manager and Viaccess-Orca's RiGHTv™ service delivery platform, along with Sofrecom's know-how, to power its new VOD service.
News categories: Broadpeak, Andorra Telecom, Viaccess-Orca, Sofrecom, Andorra, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware
Andorra Telecom Selects AirTies for Next Generation PVR
Jun 5, 2012 – AirTies has announced that it will exclusively supply its Air7310 PVR Set-Top box to Andorra Telecom. Andorra Telecom already delivers a wide range of IPTV services, including broadcast content and Video-on-Demand (VoD).
News categories: AirTies, Andorra Telecom, Andorra, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Set Top Box
STA of Andorra Deploys Comverse IPTV Solution to Enhance its Triple Play Offering
Feb 4, 2008 – Comverse has announced that STA, the Andorran Telecommunications Operator, has enhanced its triple play offering by deploying the Comverse IPTV solution.
News categories: Comverse, Servei de Telecomunicacions d'Andorra, Andorra, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Fibre, IPTV
- Globecast, Viaccess-Orca and MainStreaming announce end-to-end OTT platform
- Mola chooses Broadpeak CDN for live sports streaming in Indonesia
- NEXTGEN TV Broadcast Collaborative to bring ATSC 3.0 to Washington D.C.
- DataMiner manages ARD's Euro 2020 live OTT broadcasts
- Freecaster secures Live and VOD content with BuyDRM
- Conviva publishes first State of Streaming Advertising report
- TiVo signs MobiTV agreement with the NCTC
- KBS selects ATEME broadcast encoders
- Amino working with PCCW Media to renew Now TV UX
- Zappware-powered A1 Xplore TV comes to Fire TV sticks
- SES renews Comcast Technology Solutions distribution agreement
- Riivi chooses Norigin Media for Smart TV app testing
- NexStreaming releases NexPlayer for Nintendo Switch
- Elliptic Labs to trial presence detection and gestures for Smart TV
- Carbon Trust releases white paper on CO2 impact of streaming
- ZEE5 to launch in the U.S. on June 22
- Piracy still a major challenge in the Nordics
- Vewd offers ATSC 3.0 integration options
- Broadpeak's CDN and Multicast ABR power Megacable's Xview+
- TEGNA selects TVSquared for ad measurement and attribution