ANTIK reveals Juice Nano HD IP set-top box at IBCThursday, September 12th, 2013
Ultra Low-cost Multicast/OTT HD IP Set-Top Box with Nano Design at IBC
- ANTIK Technology launches ultra low-cost Multicast/OTT HD IP set-top box in miniature design based on powerful chipset STiH207 Liege by STMicroelectronics.
- Prototype of Juice Nano will be presented during IBC 2013 in stand of ANTIK 242 in Hall 14
SLOVAKIA — ANTIK Technology reveals revolutionary ultra low-cost IPTV set-top box based on STiH207 Liege chipset by STMicroelectronics in miniature design which you can fit to your hand. This second generation of Juice Mini set-top box has tiny size and unbeatable price with high chipset performance and low power features. Juice Nano supports dual H.264 HD AVC@L4.1 decoding and allows HD web content video decoding including DivX and MP4pt2 to 1080p30 and 3DTV decoding with HDMI1.4b support.
Prototype of the new device will be presented at IBC exhibiton in Amsterdam in 13 – 17. September 2013 at stand 242 in Hall 14 in RAI center.
“We have combined miniature design in hand with high performance of STiH207 Liege, they have added low power features and low-cost price. These four characteristics create from Juice Nano ultra cost effective IPTV solution for content providers and operators,” explains Igor Kolla, CEO of ANTIK Technology main benefits of new IPTV set-top box.
Key features of new Juice NANO
- Enhanced Host CPU performance (1200DMIPS)
- Faster DDR performance with DDR3 support
- Dual H.264 HD AVC@L4.1 decoding
- 1080p60 resolution
- 3DTV decoding and display capability compatible with HDMI1.4b
- Low power on standby
- WiFi 802.11n embedded
- Support of PiP, HLS, SVG (ekioh), HLS, YouTube, Mediaplayer, PVR, Timeshift, Catch-up TV with archive, BitTorrent and DLNA.