2.5 million TV subscribers for Russia's ER-TelecomThursday, December 12th, 2013
ER-Telecom has announced that it has 2.51 million subscribers to its dom.ru cable and HDTV services. The company launched television on its fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) network in 2003 with 43 channels, signing up 20,000 customers in the first year.
dom.ru is now available in 56 Russian cities and provides 159 digital channels, 50 of which are in high definition.
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution