Jinni semantic discovery implemented on AT&T U-verseWednesday, May 7th, 2014
Millions of subscribers now enjoy personalized discovery experience
TEL AVIV, Israel — Jinni, the semantic video discovery solution provider, announced today that AT&T U-Verse has implemented the company’s personalized TV experience features and is now available to all U-verse STB subscribers across the US. This is the largest customer running on the Ericsson Mediaroom platform to deploy the next-gen discovery service in the US.
“Working with AT&T U-Verse is a major milestone toward realizing our vision of making the video discovery experience an intuitive, enjoyable part of watching TV,” tells Yosi Glick, Jinni Co-founder & CEO. “We are proud to have been chosen by the U-Verse team to build an awesome user experience.”
The Jinni Semantic Discovery Solution has differentiated itself from other engines by satisfying three important industry trends: (1) continuing to shift focus towards the consumers’ experience, by creating and offering features with intuitive semantic-driven capabilities. (2) user-centric discovery led by the growing awareness of personalized entertainment services; (3) natural language understanding to meet growing consumer demand for semantic capabilities in consumer electronic products.
- Atmosic SoC approved for Google Android TV remote controls
- Bell Media unveils new and expanded ad solutions
- Irdeto ensures integrity of apps running on OSNtv
- Thales and Netskrt Systems collaborate on inflight VOD streaming
- Samsung chip to power Hyundai in-vehicle infotainment
- Radio Television Hong Kong selects Irdeto multi-DRM solution