Zappware announces Apple Watch add-onWednesday, June 3rd, 2015
Zappware announces Apple Watch add-on to its multi-screen Digital TV platform
HASSELT, Belgium — Zappware, a leading provider of digital TV products for pay TV operators, today announces an Apple Watch add-on to its multiscreen Digital TV platform.
The Apple Watch add-on allows end-users to use the wearable and instantly accessible Apple Watch device to receive TV-related notifications or control the TV screen.
“This innovative add-on to the Zappware platform is another prime example of Zappware’s commitment and pioneering role regarding unified user experiences”, says Marc Vervoort, Creative Director at Zappware.
The Zappware platform provides an intuitive and consistent user interface across all devices, combined with a powerful Service Delivery System to fully monetize all TV services on broadcast, broadband and hybrid networks. The Apple Watch add-on is fully incorporated into the platform, as an optional device add-on, with full service management control.
Zappware’s Apple Watch add-on will be demonstrated during the upcoming ANGA tradeshow in Cologne. Availability as a Zappware product extension is scheduled for later this year depending on market uptake and customer demand.
- Atmosic SoC approved for Google Android TV remote controls
- Bell Media unveils new and expanded ad solutions
- Irdeto ensures integrity of apps running on OSNtv
- Thales and Netskrt Systems collaborate on inflight VOD streaming
- Samsung chip to power Hyundai in-vehicle infotainment
- Radio Television Hong Kong selects Irdeto multi-DRM solution