Ireland's eir goes OTT with SeaChangeTuesday, November 17th, 2015
eir Goes Over-The-Top with SeaChange
- Ireland’s Largest Telecommunications Provider Expands Its eir Vision IPTV Service to Mobile
ACTON, Mass. — eir’s eir Vision IPTV platform, based on SeaChange International, Inc. (Nasdaq:SEAC) software and services, has expanded to include over-the-top (OTT) live TV for eir Vision customers on iOS and Android devices.
eir, Ireland’s largest telecom service provider, debuted eir Vision to TV set-tops on SeaChange’s Adrenalin multiscreen platform in 2013. The SeaChange Nitro multiscreen user interface has now been deployed to provide a rich, unified subscriber experience across mobile devices. SeaChange also continues its lead systems integration role, and has orchestrated deployment of third-party technologies including ATES Networks’ single sign-on package and Broadpeak’s CDN and streaming server solution.
Elaine Robinson, Director of Consumer Products at eir said, “eir Vision has a reputation for delivering the best content and service quality at a great price to our customers. SeaChange has played a key role here with its Adrenalin platform and we are now extending that relationship to deliver an even better user experience for our customers.”
Jay Samit, CEO, SeaChange added, “Mobile consumption has become a major force in reshaping pay-TV. We’re pleased to help eir grow its multiscreen capabilities, and fully embrace mobile in the manner that meets its customers’ desires through our extensible software and systems integration expertise.”
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store