Coalition for Innovative Media Measurement adds 12 new membersTuesday, May 5th, 2020
CIMM Announces 12 New Members
- Coalition of leading TV/premium video-based content and technology providers, media agencies and advertisers welcomes Ampersand, Charter, Data ImpacX, Dativa, IRI, Janus Strategy & Insights, LiveRamp, New York Interconnect, Sequent Partners, Tru Optik, TVSquared and VideoAmp
NEW YORK, NY — The Coalition for Innovative Media Measurement (CIMM) today announced that Ampersand, Charter, Data ImpacX, Dativa, IRI, Janus Strategy & Insights, LiveRamp, New York Interconnect, Sequent Partners, Tru Optik, TVSquared and VideoAmp have joined as its newest members.
As members of CIMM, the companies and associations will partner with industry leaders to bring more focus to new forms of TV and cross media measurement and collaborate on solutions and thought leadership that will drive innovation. In doing so, the organizations will help equip marketers with valuable insights and practical expertise.
Current CIMM initiatives include a best practices study to bring more transparency to the data inputs for TV Attribution and an initiative to standardize metadata describing ads and ad formats to provide greater efficiency and accuracy to the analysis of ROI for cross-platform ad campaigns.
“Now more than ever, it is important to bring new granular TV data and cross-media products to market as they will provide more visibility into TV/video viewing behavior in today’s rapidly-changing environment,” said Jane Clarke, CEO and managing director of CIMM. “I am thrilled to welcome eleven, forward-thinking companies in media measurement as CIMM’s newest members to help us adapt to the accelerating change in how quickly we need cross-platform measurement tools as a result of the dramatic shifts we are seeing in viewing behavior.”
- Irdeto ensures integrity of apps running on OSNtv
- Thales and Netskrt Systems collaborate on inflight VOD streaming
- Samsung chip to power Hyundai in-vehicle infotainment
- Radio Television Hong Kong selects Irdeto multi-DRM solution
- Spectrum Reach taps Beachfront for programmatic monetization of convergent TV
- Netgem enables multiscreen TV for ZEOP with new UI on Android TV