DOTSCREEN retains freenet TV HbbTV portal contractWednesday, February 10th, 2021
DOTSCREEN and freenet TV platform operator Media Broadcast renew their cooperation
PARIS, France — DOTSCREEN, the multi-screen video applications & UI specialist, today announced the renewal of its multi-year contract with Media Broadcast in regards to the evolution, support and maintenance of HbbTV freenet TV portal in Germany.
Back in 2016, DOTSCREEN has designed and developed the front-end and associated backend of the freenet TV portal. Then, the company has successfully maintained and enhanced the HbbTV solution for the last four years. Today, DOTSCREEN and Media Broadcast has jointly decided to renew such relationship.
Headquartered in Paris, DOTSCREEN is one of the most experienced developer of HbbTV applications. The company has already been working for Fransat in France and Freesat in the UK, two other European pay TV operators using the HbbTV technology. Other HbbTV customers of DOTSCREEN include ARTE and France24 in Europe, Mediaset in Spain, TF1 in France, SVT in Sweden, and ERT in Greece.
Links: DOTSCREEN; Media Broadcast
- CDNetworks powers VSTV K+ OTT streaming in Vietnam
- 24i and Amagi partner to enable rapid launch of streaming services
- Net Insight and Skyline partner on live video workflows
- Mixed fortunes for pay TV in the Asia Pacific region
- Evolution Digital integrates OpenSync with an Android TV set-top box
- ARF calls for move away from TV households as basis of TV measurement