Korea - KT, LG Dacom and Hanaro Telecom Granted IPTV Service RightsMonday, September 8th, 2008
Korea’s three leading communication service providers (KT, LG Dacom and Hanaro Telecom) have won the right to provide IPTV services. Commercial IPTV services are expected to begin next month.
The licences were granted by the Korea Communications Commission (KCC). From the beginning of October, further telecom operators will be able to apply.
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023