Amino bids for MobiTVMonday, May 10th, 2021
Amino Technologies plc (LSE AIM: AMO), a software-led global media technology company that delivers modern TV experiences, announces that it has submitted a bid, through a wholly owned subsidiary, to acquire the trade and assets of MobiTV, Inc. and MobiTV Services Corporation (together “MobiTV”), a US live and on-demand TV platform provider (the “Possible Acquisition”).
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027