Digital TV News: Celtic House
Fresco Microchip Raises $9 Million Series C Round
Jun 28, 2011 – Fresco Microchip has announced that it has secured funding in a series C financing round totaling $9 million. Funds will be used to commercialize Fresco's product portfolio and to augment the company's ability to serve customer demand in emerging markets.
News categories: Fresco Microchip, Semiconductor, Venture Capital
Movidia secures funding to enable budding 'Spielbergs on the move'
Oct 17, 2008 – Movidia has announced that it has secured over US$14 million in Series A funding. Investments from an international syndicate will help the fabless semiconductor and software company to bring to market its innovative mobile video processor technology.
News categories: Movidia, Digital TV, Mobile, Semiconductor, Venture Capital
Fresco Microchip Secures US$14 Million in Series B Funding
Jan 24, 2008 – Fresco Microchip, a developer of leading edge RF, mixed-signal, and digital signal processing integrated circuits (ICs), today announced that its has secured US$14.3 million in Series B funding led by Celtic House and Ventures West.
News categories: Fresco Microchip, Celtic House, Ventures West, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Venture Capital
- Megacable subscribers up 51,000 in 4Q 2020
- New AT&T, TPG entity to take over AT&T’s U.S. video business
- Oregan middleware deployed on Megacable XView+ STBs
- 3SS set to double reach in 2021
- Future of TV in Australia is linear + BVOD
- Sky UK extends satellite capacity contract with SES
- Comscore and Samba TV extend CTV data partnership to Australia
- AMC Networks and OMG complete first U.S. addressable campaign
- ENGINE launches cookieless data solutions for CTV and omnichannel media
- CEVA MotionEngine Smart TV software part of LG webOS
- Brazil's MultTV upgrades IPTV system with Beenius
- Bharti Airtel enters Ad Tech industry with Airtel Ads
- Broadpeak upgrades BkYou ad personalization solution
- Nigeria sets-up Digital Switch Over task force
- LG opens webOS Smart TV platform to other TV brands
- Cloud gaming to have huge impact on games distribution
- SpotX to serve as supply-side platform for Redbox
- Vestel brings Twitch to Smart TVs across Europe
- Cablenet rolls-out Amino STBs in Cyprus
- North American pay TV subscriber losses to slow