Millicom to launch portfolio of TiVo television offeringsThursday, August 3rd, 2017
TiVo Corporation Reports Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results
SAN CARLOS, Calif. — TiVo Corporation (NASDAQ:TIVO) today reported financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2017.
TiVo Business And Operating Highlights – Products
- Approximately 23 million subscriber households around the world use TiVo’s advanced television experiences.
- Millicom, a global media and telecommunications company, will launch the full portfolio of TiVo’s television offerings from low-cost one-way digital adapters to whole home gateway DVRs, to its customers in South and Central America.
- Cable Onda, a leading television service provider in Panama signed a deal with TiVo to offer its customers TiVo’s full portfolio of television offerings.
- Service Electric signed a deal to offer TiVo’s advanced television product to its customers, including the next-gen TiVo user interface.
- DISH has fully transitioned to TiVo Metadata across its online, mobile and linear television services as well as continues to use TiVo’s advanced search and recommendation engine.
- Deployed Promo Optimizer across two additional national cable networks.
More: Earnings Release