Tremor Video DSP introduces Private Marketplace PackagesThursday, April 25th, 2019
Tremor Video DSP Introduces Private Marketplace Packages to Provide Video Advertisers with Premium Supply
- Marks first combined offering powered by RhythmOne following its recent acquisition by Taptica
NEW YORK — Tremor Video DSP, the leading programmatic video platform, today announced it has combined its video advertising capabilities with RhythmOne to offer advertisers premium supply inventory through owned, controlled and extended private marketplace (PMP) packages – called Tremor Video PMPs, powered by RhythmOne. The news marks the first combined product offering following RhythmOne’s recent acquisition by Taptica, Tremor Video DSP’s parent company.
For marketers looking to share their stories with unique, highly relevant and qualified audiences, the Tremor Video PMPs help provide high-quality video supply through invitation-only, auction-based marketplaces owned and operated by RhythmOne. RhythmOne’s inventory of controlled supply is growing daily and currently includes first-look access to over 10,000 premium properties. Additionally, the PMPs are assured to be scalable, precise and high-quality through the company’s proprietary brand safety technology, RhythmGuard.
“In combining our assets and expertise with that of RhythmOne’s, one of our first initiatives was to utilize their private marketplace offerings in order to help provide our clients with expanded premium supply for their video campaigns,” said Ofer Druker, CEO, Taptica International. “This offering should allow advertisers to see even greater video completion rates and higher engagement, as their videos are served in some of the most highly sought-after environments in the digital space.”
The new offering will include four different types of PMPs:
- Contextual – Increase the relevance of advertisers’ messaging through content targeting. Pre-packaged segments include: Moms, family and parenting, gaming, sports, entertainment, automotive and travel;
- Demographic – Ensure advertisers engage target audiences effectively based on age and gender;
- Performance – Reach consumers across desktop, mobile and connected TV (CTV) while helping to drive success across video completion rate (VCR), click-through rate (CTR), viewability and invalid traffic (ITV) benchmarks; and
- Advanced TV – Captivate key audiences within high-quality and highly viewable content across CTV and full episode player.
Tremor Video DSP’s expansion into private marketplaces reflects its commitment to help provide advertisers with optimal environments and solutions for serving video ads. The Tremor Video PMP offering is the first of many new solutions expected to be released as the company combines its resources with RhythmOne in order to meet its clients’ needs.
Links: Tremor Video