Results (quarterly, interim, annual, …) News
TalkTalk is Britain's fastest growing new TV service
May 16, 2013 — TalkTalk signed up 150,000 new subscribers to its YouView service in the first three months of this year – making TalkTalk TV the UK’s fastest-growing new TV service.
News categories: TalkTalk, Digital TV, IPTV, Results, Subscribers, Terrestrial, UK
Vivendi (Canal+, GVT) releases first quarter 2013 results
May 14, 2013 — Vivendi has released its first quarter 2013 results. At the end of March 2013, Canal+ Group’s total subscription portfolio was up 285,000 year-on-year, thanks to good performances in the Canal+ Overseas territories, in particular in Africa and Vietnam.
News categories: Vivendi, Canal+ Group, GVT, Africa, Brazil, France, IPTV, Poland, Results, Satellite, Subscribers, Vietnam
HD+ increases customer base to 1.1 million German households in 1Q 2013
May 13, 2013 — SES (Paris;LuxX: SESG) has announced that its HDTV platform, HD+, recorded 1,103,701 paying households on March 31, 2013. HD+ added 158,768 new customers in the first quarter of 2013, corresponding to an increase of its customer base of almost 17 percent.
News categories: HD PLUS, Germany, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
BT Vision subscribers up 40,000 to 810,000 in 1Q 2013
May 10, 2013 — BT (BT.L) has announced results for its fourth quarter and year to 31 March 2013. BT added 40,000 subscribers to its BT Vision hybrid IPTV/DTT service in the UK to take the total to 810,000 at the end of the period.
News categories: BT Vision, IPTV, Results, Subscribers, Terrestrial, UK
Reliance Digital TV subscribers unchanged in 1Q 2013 at 4.6 million
May 10, 2013 — Reliance Communications Limited (RCOM) today announced its consolidated financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2013. Reliance Digital TV currently has 4.6 million subscribers, the same number as at the end of 2012, with 8% share of the DTH market in India.
News categories: Reliance Communications, India, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
Canal+ Spain subscribers down 26,500 in 1Q 2013
May 9, 2013 — Spain's Grupo Prisa has announced financial results for the first quarter of 2013. Satellite (Canal+) subscribers fell during the first quarter of the year by 28,350, impacted by the weakness of the economic environment and domestic consumption.
News categories: Grupo Prisa, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box, Spain, Subscribers
StarHub pay TV subscribers down 4,000 in 1Q 2013
May 9, 2013 — StarHub has announced its results for the quarter ended 31 March 2013. The company's Pay TV customer base decreased by 13,000 YoY to 532,000 households and the churn rate was at 1.2%. YoY, there was a S$1 Pay TV ARPU increase to S$52.
News categories: StarHub, Cable TV, Results, Singapore, Subscribers
DISH Network Reports First Quarter 2013 Financial Results
May 9, 2013 — DISH Network (NASDAQ: DISH) has reported results for the quarter ending March 31, 2013. Net pay TV subscribers grew by 36,000 in the quarter. The number of subscribers was 14.092 million at quarter-end compared with 14.071 million at the end of first quarter 2012.
News categories: DISH Network, Results, Satellite, Subscribers, USA
- End-to-End Solution for OTT and IPTV delivered by Motama
- nangu.TV launches recommendation engine
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One home entertainment system
- Canby Telcom to create video streaming service on Roku
- Pathé partners with Xstream for Widevine DRM on iOS and Android devices
- Isobar and SKY Brazil launch first ever record-via-twitter service
- TDS TV upgrades to Mediaroom 2.3
- Telekom Malaysia's HyppTV IPTV service to go nationwide
- Multiscreen video delivery via residential gateways a fast-growing trend
- ITU-IEC produces metadata standard for cross-platform IPTV
- TalkTalk is Britain's fastest growing new TV service
- Vodafone to use Deutsche Telekom network for IPTV in Germany
- More than 3,000 on-demand services in Europe
- Russia to add 900,000 IPTV subscribers in 2013
- Mobile TV & video viewers to exceed 2 billion by 2017
- 24% of Russian homes equipped for satellite TV reception
- Belkin launches Dyle™ Mobile TV Receiver for iPad/iPhone
- Eastern Europe to add 13 million digital TV homes in 2013
- Vivendi (Canal+, GVT) releases first quarter 2013 results
- Farncombe and Inview collaborate on OTT solutions for the LatAm market