Results (quarterly, interim, annual, …) News
Telekom Slovenije adds 10,300 pay TV connections in 3Q 2013
Nov 28, 2013 – Telekom Slovenije has published its Business Report for the period January – September 2013. Over the first nine months of this year the number of TV connections was up 12% to reach 313,965.
News categories: Telekom Slovenije, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cable TV, IPTV, Kosovo, Macedonia, Multiscreen, Results, Slovenia, Subscribers, Terrestrial
Com Hem subscribers down 2,700 in 3Q 2013
Nov 28, 2013 – Com Hem has reported results for the third quarter of 2013. During the quarter the number of digital television subscriptions decreased by 2,700 (-0.4 percent) to 603,000 subscriptions, a decrease of 9,700 since the end of the third quarter of 2012.
News categories: Com Hem, Cable TV, Results, Set Top Box, Subscribers, Sweden
DISH Network Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results
Nov 12, 2013 – DISH Network (NASDAQ: DISH) has reported results for the quarter ending Sept. 30, 2013. Total pay-TV customers increased by 35,000 in the quarter. DISH closed with 14.049 million pay-TV subscribers compared to 14.042 million pay-TV subscribers at the end of third quarter 2012.
News categories: DISH Network, Results, Satellite, Subscribers, USA
TalkTalk adds 167,000 TV subscribers in 3Q 2013
Nov 12, 2013 – TalkTalk has announced Half Year Interim Results for the 6 months to 30 September 2013. The company added 167,000 net new customers to its TV base, with a quarter of these customers new to TalkTalk, taking the total to 557,000.
News categories: TalkTalk, IPTV, Results, Subscribers, UK
Unitymedia KabelBW adds 9,300 digital video subscribers in 3Q 2013
Nov 6, 2013 – Unitymedia KabelBW has provided selected information for the period ended September 30, 2013. The company lost 21,700 video RGUs during the quarter. At October 31, the newly launched Horizon TV had a subscriber base of over 25,000.
News categories: Unitymedia KabelBW, Cable TV, Germany, Results, Set Top Box, Subscribers
Charter residential video customers decline 27,000 in 3Q 2013
Nov 5, 2013 – Charter Communications has reported results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2013. Residential video customers declined by 27,000 in the third quarter of 2013, versus a loss of 71,000 in the year-ago period.
News categories: Charter Communications, Cable TV, Results, Subscribers, USA
DIRECTV adds 139,000 subscribers; DTVLA adds 260,000 in 3Q 2013
Nov 5, 2013 – DIRECTV (NASDAQ:DTV) has announced third quarter 2013 results. DIRECTV U.S. net subscribers increased by 139,000 in the quarter principally due to lower monthly churn. DTVLA net additions in the quarter were 260,000.
News categories: DIRECTV, DIRECTV Latin America, Sky Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Caribbean, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Latin America, Mexico, Peru, Puerto Rico, Results, Satellite, Subscribers, Uruguay, USA, Venezuela
Sky Deutschland subscribers pass 3.5 million in 3Q 2013
Nov 5, 2013 – Sky Deutschland has announced its Q3 2013 results. The number of direct subscribers grew by 76,000 (Q3 2012: 79,900) to 3,529,000 customers (Q3 2012: 3,212,000) at the end of September.
News categories: Sky Deutschland, Austria, Germany, Personal Video Recorder, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
- South Africa's Cabinet issues statement on conditional access
- Mongolia's MNBC migrates to DVB-T2 with Thomson video headend
- Qualy TV DTH arrives in Costa Rica
- Elliptic Technologies announces hardware-enforced content protection for Microsoft® PlayReady®
- Marvell unveils SoC for Google Services for Smart TVs with Hisense
- Bosnia's m:tel to upgrade IPTV service with Motorola
- Gartner says worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 5.2 percent in 2013
- LG to incorporate Qualcomm's AllJoyn into Smart TV platform
- Semiconductor sales recover in 2013
- Ono TV Online launches in Spain
- Rostelecom IPTV subscribers reach 2 million
- Sigma Designs announces turn-key hybrid set top box with Ginga
- SMiT launches CI+ 1.3 VoD CAM into Netherlands market
- INSIDE Secure protects premium mobile entertainment for Sky Italia
- Sequans and Huawei collaborate to advance LTE broadcast technology
- SmarDTV CI Plus modules for RCS & RDS pay TV in Romania and Hungary
- ATSC establishes Candidate Standard for Interactive TV
- Portugal adds 13,000 pay TV subscribers in 3Q 2013
- Smart TV market worth $265 billion by 2016
- New Zealand switches off analogue TV signal