Colombia's UNE-EPM already at 120,000 IPTV subscribersMonday, July 12th, 2010
UNE EPM Telecomunicaciones of Colombia has added more than 120,000 IPTV subscribers since launch, adding new users at a rate of 10,000 per month.
The company has installed 190,000 set-top boxes to date. The STBs are from Sagemcom with content protection coming from Verimatrix and middleware from Orca Interactive.
More: UNE has already recorded 120,000 IPTV subscribers in Colombia (NexTV Latam)
- FAST revenues in Eastern Europe set to reach $42m by 2028
- Qvest becomes European League of Football FAST playout partner
- Wyplay acquires iFeelSmart
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi