Pickbox.tv S-VOD launched in former YugoslaviaWednesday, July 16th, 2014
In an interview with C21Media, Martina Vuletin, the head of Pickbox.tv, has said that on May 7th her company launched a subscription video-on-demand service for the countries of the former Yugoslavia – Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Montenegro and Macedonia.
Pickbox has 2,500 hours of content acquired from BBC Worldwide, ITV Studios, MGM, Sony Pictures TV and Disney/ABC Studios – content that is no longer available locally on commercial channels. The price is €5 per month.
The service is currently available online (Verimatrix plugin required) and on iOS tablets and smartphones, with Android support arriving in July.
- Atmosic SoC approved for Google Android TV remote controls
- Bell Media unveils new and expanded ad solutions
- Irdeto ensures integrity of apps running on OSNtv
- Thales and Netskrt Systems collaborate on inflight VOD streaming
- Samsung chip to power Hyundai in-vehicle infotainment
- Radio Television Hong Kong selects Irdeto multi-DRM solution