Multimedia Polska selects Teleste next generation TV platformMonday, January 11th, 2016
Multimedia Polska selects Teleste for their next generation TV services platform
TURKU, FINLAND — Teleste, an international technology company that develops and offers video and broadband technologies and related services, told today that it has reached an agreement with Multimedia Polska on development of next generation TV content delivery system. The platform will support delivery of innovative new TV services to subscribers of Multimedia. Under the agreement, Teleste will deliver best-of-breed video processing and Content Delivery Network products and technologies. Additionally, Teleste Ubique SW Suite will be used to control streaming video delivery to various consumer devices. Teleste is acting as well as the overall system integrator of the service platform.
With this investment, Multimedia Polska is targeting to be in the forefront of European TV services innovation. The system will be developed in several phases over the next 3 years. The total value of the agreement is subject to the eventual scale of the system and is, accordingly, hard to estimate, but will reach at least 1 million euros.
As a significant European cable operator Multimedia Polska provides a prominent reference customer for Teleste Ubique video service delivery platform. Leveraging this deal allows Teleste to target future growth on TV content delivery solutions business.
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023