Multimedia Polska deploys OTT and TV Everywhere with TelesteTuesday, September 5th, 2017
Teleste at IBC2017: Next-generation TV Services Proceeding at Multimedia Polska With Teleste’s Video Content Platform
- In 2016, Multimedia Polska selected Teleste’s Ubique software platform for delivery of new, innovative TV services to various consumer devices. Today, the platform already provides OTT and TV Everywhere services for the subscribers of Multimedia Polska
TURKU, Finland — Teleste Corporation reveals that its Ubique video content management platform now empowers advanced OTT and TV Everywhere services for the subscribers of Multimedia Polska, a leading nationwide cable operator in Poland. Setting their target on building a best-of-breed video processing and content delivery solution with support for various consumer devices, Multimedia Polska selected Teleste’s Ubique for the two-year project started in 2016.
With its latest development phase in June 2017, the Ubique platform currently empowers OTT and TV Everywhere, as well as IPTV and DVB services at Multimedia Polska, and it offers the company’s customers with seamless access to advanced, interactive video services including CatchUp TV, nPVR, Time Shift, VOD, and Pause Live TV. The platform also provides broadcast TV and versatile interactive video services to KAON set-top boxes.
In addition, Ubique provides a common platform for servicing middlewares of ADB, Cubiware and Atende Software. Later this year, the platform will start to support Polsat set-top boxes. In the last stage it will feed also ADB boxes (with Carbo middleware).
Designed and scaled for Multimedia Polska’s current requirements, the Ubique platform is also ready to grow and open up for new integrations. The system forms a complex environment consisting of the online and offline transcoders, origin servers, the content delivery network and the system for content management. On top of that, the components delivered by Teleste are fully integrated with Multimedia Polska’s new and existing infrastructure and services. The platform is available on PCs as well as for Android and iOS devices.
Teleste will highlight the Ubique software framework at IBC2017, stand 5.B68. The show will take place 15-19 September at Amsterdam, RAI. You are welcome to visit us to learn more!
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store