Corpus Value Added Services added to Jiuzhou STBsThursday, March 23rd, 2017
Corpus and Jiuzhou Partner to Offer Pre-integrated VAS Ready STB Solutions
HYDERABAD, India — Corpus and Jiuzhou have joined hands to offer an STB solution bundled with Value Added Services (VAS) applications to enable operators monetize their digital investments and achieve faster ROI and profitability. This solution is available for MPEG-4 standard definition and high-definition version with ABV and NSTV conditional access systems.
It’s a great benefit to the Indian cable TV MSOs to opt for the pre-integrated VAS Ready STB as it will increase their per subscriber valuation with revenue generation potential on each STB deployed. Adnet, Horoscope, Darshan, LifeStyle, Cooking, Box Office, TV Anywhere, and Real Estate are few applications that come bundled with the STB. Cable MSOs can now differentiate their offering from their incumbent peers and gain market share.
Benefits of pre-integrated VAS Ready STB from Jiuzhou:
- Ad revenue across STBs
- Additional benefits to user with VAS application
- Quick and easy development
- Rich UI and EPG
- Faster UI changes
- Support for STB software feature changes like barker channel, Mosaic, etc.
Sachin Tummala, CEO of Corpus Software Pvt. Ltd. said, “We are happy to be the trusted partner of Jiuzhou by delivering the right customer experience. This partnership indeed proves fruitful in helping it expand the strategy for Indian MSOs both in terms of operations and delivering value to their subscribers.”
Mr. Huangwei, General Manager of STB Business Unit of Jiuzhou said, “Corpus is a forward-looking company capable of providing suitable and reliable solutions to blend with Jiuzhou products. As Jiuzhou localization plan goes deeper, we believe our mutually beneficial partnership with Corpus can be stepped to a higher level.”
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023