ContentWise to power personalized UX and search for Telefónica in Latin AmericaMonday, April 9th, 2018
ContentWise Selected to Power Personalized UX and Search for Telefónica’s Video Services in Latin America
- The ContentWise solution is to provide Telefónica’s video services in Latin America with personalized user experience, content discovery and search
- The ContentWise solution is integrated with Telefónica’s video distribution platforms in 12 Latin American countries
- Scope includes VOD, Live TV and Catch-up
LOS ANGELES — Telefónica, the global broadband and telecommunications provider with operations in Europe, and Central and South America, selected ContentWise, the TV UX automation, personalization, analytics and metadata experts, to power personalized recommendations, content discovery and search for its Latin America multiplatform video services.
Telefónica operates its video services under the Vivo TV and Vivo Play brands in Brazil and Movistar TV and Movistar Play brands in Chile, Peru, Argentina, Colombia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Panama, Uruguay and Ecuador.
ContentWise integrates into Telefónica’s multiscreen VOD, Live TV and Catch-up offering across Latin America. The software powers personalized recommendations, intelligent search and content selections based on a viewer’s profile and preferences.
Thanks to the testing and performance analytics capabilities built into ContentWise, Telefónica’s editorial staff will be able to experiment with various editorial strategies and measure or simulate business outcomes. Through this approach, Telefónica will be able to continuously improve the user experience and the performance of content personalization.
“We are very proud that Telefónica decided to partner with ContentWise to provide the technology behind personalized search and recommendations for its video services in LATAM,” said Paolo Bozzola, CEO of ContentWise. “Telefónica is a tier-1 operator with a global footprint that has embraced user experience innovation as a key driver in its offering and service design.”
“Telefónica is changing the way users interact with our video products, following the principle of always placing them at the center of the experience. With ContentWise’s solution, we can offer viewers, usually overwhelmed by the content offer choice, personalized and simplified user experiences,” said Pablo Antolín, Telefónica’s Product Manager for LATAM Video Platform.
- AR/VR headset shipments slowed in Q1 2023
- Introducing Apple Vision Pro: Apple’s first spatial computer
- 49% of U.S. adults watch video via a CTV device daily
- FAST revenues in Eastern Europe set to reach $42m by 2028
- Qvest becomes European League of Football FAST playout partner
- Wyplay acquires iFeelSmart