M6 Group selects Quortex to power its live streaming platformFriday, April 5th, 2019
RENNES — Quortex, the cloud-native solution for Live OTT Delivery, announced today they had been selected by the RTL-owned French media group M6 Group to propel their live streaming platform, especially their online 6Play offering.
M6 Group embraces the OTT disruption and requires a cloud-native approach that can easily scale and adapt its processing based on network events and audience. M6 Group has chosen Quortex in order to boost the User Experience while minimizing the cloud costs.
“Quortex has a very disruptive, future proof, cloud-native solution” said Valery Gerfaud, Chief Technology and Digital Innovation at M6 Group. “It will allow us to reduce the time to market of our new services while lowering the cloud costs of our OTT platform”.
“We are absolutely delighted to work with M6 Group”, said Quortex CEO and Co-Founder Marc Baillavoine. “M6 teams are incredibly advanced in cloud technologies and our auto-scalable, self-adaptive solution is a great fit for their live streaming workflow.”
- SoftAtHome implements Alexa voice control software for etisalat by e&
- Arabsat Badr-8 satellite successfully launched
- Streaming TV growth in Latin America driven by ad-supported viewing
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin