Foxxum to develop app store for Konka ODM TVsTuesday, January 14th, 2020
Konka Smart TV devices will offer Foxxum’s app store
KIEL — KONKA LTD, a leading consumer electronics manufacturer, has signed on to collaborate with Foxxum, the globally leading provider of Smart TV solutions, to develop a fully customizable portal for Konka’s ODM customers. The portal will be pre-integrated inclusive of the huge library of Foxxum’s app portfolio to offer an entertaining end-user experience.
Foxxum specializes in tailor made Smart TV Solutions which are developed in close collaboration, with their customers, at all stages of the global consumer electronics value chain, from silicon vendors through to Device Manufacturers (OEM), CE brands, TV operators and Content Providers.
Konka’s customer branded devices will be made available for all markets in 2020 for both Linux and Android OS TVs. Through this collaboration, Konka will have a continuously growing App offering, whilst Foxxum keeps strengthening its presence in the Latin American markets.
Ronny Lutzi, CEO at Foxxum says: “We are delighted to start this new partnership with Konka. Combining our technology and Konka’s high-quality products means that together we can provide customers, partners and viewers with a delightful TV experience.”
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania
- SES-18 and SES-19 C-band satellites for the U.S. successfully launched
- OTT TV revenues in Western Europe to reach $45 billion by 2028
- DVB publishes updated Multicast ABR specification and guidelines
- Channel 4 adds Xandr to its digital ad-buying suite
- Mola boosts ABR streaming quality with Broadpeak