Fox selects FreeWheel to enable OneFOX video inventoryThursday, November 3rd, 2022
Fox Corporation Partners with FreeWheel to Power Its OneFOX Inventory
NEW YORK — Fox Corporation (Nasdaq: FOXA, FOX; “FOX” or the “Company”) today announced that it has selected FreeWheel, a global technology platform for the television advertising industry, as a partner to enable its OneFOX video inventory across the company’s leading entertainment, sports, streaming and news portfolio.
Today’s announcement is part of FOX’s continuing strategy of providing more innovative advertising tools and resources to further deliver integration and alignment with its industry-leading brands, as well as enhancing an advertiser’s return on investment through effective innovative solutions.
With this agreement, FreeWheel will work with FOX to holistically manage direct sold advertising campaigns across premium content from the company’s leading brands, which includes FOX News Media, FOX Sports, FOX Entertainment, and Tubi, the company’s leading, free ad-supported streaming service. Additionally, the agreement allows both parties to bring forth new opportunities addressing current industry needs, including:
- Unified video inventory, ease of management for campaigns running across Fox’s portfolio
- Additional data and insights capabilities that are available by unifying execution across this portfolio
- Working smarter to find target audiences
“Across Fox, we continue to work with our advertising partners to create the optimal environment for brand messages to efficiently reach the right audiences across the company’s industry-leading portfolio of brands and platforms,” said Dan Callahan, SVP Data Strategy and Sales Innovation at Fox Corporation. “Our partnership with FreeWheel further brings this vision to life and we look forward to collaborating with them to further elevate the overall advertising and viewing experience.”
“We’re thrilled to be working with Fox to an even greater extent,” said FreeWheel General Manager Mark McKee. “By teaming up, we can help solve for many of today’s pressing industry issues, including the need to unify supply across different inventory pools in an increasingly fragmented marketplace, reduce waste, optimize efficiency and reach the right audiences. In doing so, we’re helping to pave the way for a better overall ad – and user – experience across the ecosystem.”
- SoftAtHome implements Alexa voice control software for etisalat by e&
- Arabsat Badr-8 satellite successfully launched
- Streaming TV growth in Latin America driven by ad-supported viewing
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin