Wyplay ends 2022 with turnover increaseThursday, February 16th, 2023
Wyplay continues to grow and ends 2022 with a turnover increase
- 2022 turnover at €11.3 million, +21% compared to 2021
- EBITDA stable at 16%
- Equity increased at €2 million
- Positive and Growing Net Income
MARSEILLE, France — Wyplay, a global provider of solutions for TV Operators and Content Providers, has closed its 2022 financial year with a turnover of €11.3 million, representing 21% growth over 2021 mainly driven by international sales. Over the past year, Wyplay significantly increased its Net Income, maintained a stable EBITDA at 16% despite very strong pressure on wages and increased its Equity at €2 million.
2022 has seen the arrival of COMMUNITY, Wyplay’s web3 and blockchain solution to better engage end-users with loyalty programs. Wyplay announced as well WyCDN, a peer to peer and caching technology to save CDN costs. In the end, WyLambda solution has been introduced to deploy multiple applications on Linux and RDK STBs.
“In this post-COVID period, Wyplay has been able to remobilize its experts to improve its operational performance and go after international deals as demonstrated by the turnover and net income increases.” said Jacques Bourgninaud, CEO of Wyplay. He added “I am also proud of our customers success stories such as the deployment of Nuuday RDK STB or the launch of Sky New Zealand hybrid Android TV solution.”
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store