Alpha Networks Introduces One-Stop Shop for Digital Home and Broadband Products at 2009 CeBITTuesday, February 24th, 2009
HANNOVER, Germany — Alpha Networks Inc. (TAIEX:3380), a global leader in the networking ODM/OEM industry, today announced it will feature a new lineup of digital home solutions for entertainment, storage and security applications. Alpha Networks will also showcase leading-edge GPON and VDSL2/ADSL2+ CPE solutions for next-generation broadband deployment at 2009 CeBIT.
Digital Home Applications
- High Definition Media Player ADM-555H – This plug-and-play device can output multimedia content to TV, with HDMI support up to 1080p. The ADM-555H offers extensive video/audio decoding, including MPEG-1/2/4, DivX, Xvid, MKV, WMV9, VC-1, H.264, MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, and more, making it the preferred choice among its peers.
- Bit Torrent Media Player (BT-BOX) – This easy-to-use device allows users to enjoy HD media content downloaded from the internet through Bit Torrent onto the TV. Alpha’s BT-BOX is tailored to simulate TV experience through a user-friendly interface, which allows users to edit their own channel guide, and supports channel flipping, and smart preview. In addition, the BT-BOX supports playback of all major multimedia formats, including RM/RMVB, WMV, MPEG-4, DivX, Xvid, H.264, MKV, Avi, Asf, Vob, and more.
- IP-STB – This customizable IPTV total solution offers pre-integration of advanced middleware, CA and DRM systems, and VOD by means of cooperation with mainstream STB software providers. Alpha’s IP-STB also supports extensive multimedia formats and is extendable to hybrid DVB-T/S/C STB.
- Network Attached Storage NAS-203 – Tailored for the home or small office environment, Alpha’s NAS-203 is a 2-bay SATA network storage device with standard, JBOD, and RAID 0/1 hard drive modes. It supports FTP/HTTP schedule download/backup and also implements a power-saving mode that features a smart fan design with multiple steps of fan speed that can save up to 50% of the power necessary for comparable network attached storage devices.
- IP Camera – Alpha offers customers a wide selection of internet cameras with easy-to-use interfaces and free, bundled, 32-channel management software for home security and surveillance systems.
Broadband Customer Premises Equipment (CPE)
- GPON ONT – This CPE product complies with the ITU-TG.984 standard and offers one GPON uplink port and four GE LAN ports.
- VDSL2 802.11n Wireless IAD – This VDSL2 integrated access device supports voice, data, and video information transmissions over one broadband connection. It supports VDSL2 with ADSL2+ fallback, and offers four Ethernet ports, 802.11n wireless connection, and a USB 2.0 host interface.
- ADSL2+ 802.11n Wireless Router/IAD – This product supports ADSL2/ADSL2+ and 802.11n wireless connections. It also has four Ethernet ports and can deliver WPS, TR-069, and QoS functions.
Come to Visit Alpha Networks at 2009 CeBIT, Booth D47/1 Hall 13.