Italy - April 2009 DTT decoder marketWednesday, June 10th, 2009
The DGTVi publishes, in collaboration with GfK, a regular research report covering the development of the digital terrestrial market in Italy. The report covers set-top box (STB) and integrated digital television (IDTV) sales and household DTT penetration in Italy.
The latest report is for the month of April 2009 with historical data back to February 2004.
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania
- SES-18 and SES-19 C-band satellites for the U.S. successfully launched
- OTT TV revenues in Western Europe to reach $45 billion by 2028
- DVB publishes updated Multicast ABR specification and guidelines
- Channel 4 adds Xandr to its digital ad-buying suite
- Mola boosts ABR streaming quality with Broadpeak