Digital TV News: Altman Vilandrie
Are slimmed-down TV packages the answer to cord cutting?
Sep 15, 2016 – 'Skinny bundles,' TV packages composed of selected channels targeting specific customer segments, have the potential to attract elusive younger consumers to pay TV, according to Altman Vilandrie & Company.
News categories: Altman Vilandrie, Jonathan Hurd, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Satellite, USA
Strong growth in tablet video viewing in the U.S.
Sep 25, 2014 – The number of U.S. consumers using tablets to watch TV and movies has skyrocketed in recent years and many consumers bought tablets for the first time last year, according to a consumer survey by Altman Vilandrie & Company.
News categories: Altman Vilandrie, Jonathan Hurd, Cable TV, Digital TV, Market Research, Mobile, Streaming, USA
- Infovista enables user experience testing for OTT and 5G apps and services
- UAE TV viewership research launched at CABSAT 2022
- Another record month for U.S. streaming in April
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $224 billion in 2027
- Conviva data shows double digit streaming growth worldwide
- Nielsen deduplicates audiences across Smart TV and streaming providers
- 605 extends agreement to use VIZIO ACR data
- Pluto TV launches in the Nordics
- U.S. home entertainment spending up 10.9% to $8.7 billion in 1Q 2022
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost 1,956,000 subscribers in 1Q 2022
- 3SS and ContentWise to use AI to power personalized user experiences
- NOS shows international holographic transmission using 5G
- Telestream acquires Encoding.com
- Hisense unveils its first Smart TV with Fire TV built-in
- Conviva announces streaming audience measurement standard
- iWedia launches ATSC 3.0 software stack
- SVOD reaches saturation in Sweden
- CTV surpasses mobile's share of global video impressions
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow by 485 million from 2021 to 2027
- European VOD Coalition officially inaugurated