Digital TV News: MullenLowe Mediahub
Tremor Video DSP and Cuebiq partner for geo-behavioral targeting on connected TV
May 22, 2018 – Tremor Video DSP and Cuebiq have announced a partnership to deliver the industry’s first geo-behavioral targeting solution on over-the-top (OTT) devices. MullenLowe Mediahub will be the first agency to execute the audience hyper-targeting for its clients.
News categories: Tremor Video DSP, Cuebiq, MullenLowe Mediahub, Abbey Thomas, Antonio Tomarchio, Jade Watts, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set