Digital TV News: SITI Cable
Dish TV India launches one-stop OTT entertainment platform
Oct 31, 2022 – Dish TV's Watcho offers packages of the most popular OTT platforms - Disney+ Hotstar, Zee5, Sony LIV, Lionsgate Play, Hungama Play, HoiChoi, Klikk, EpicOn, Chaupal, and Oho Gujarati - via a single login and subscription model.
News categories: Watcho, Dish TV India, Sukhpreet Singh, Anil Dua, Digital TV, India, Streaming
Dish TV India and SITI Cable select Conax Cardless content protection
Sep 6, 2016 – Conax has announced that Dish TV India and SITI Cable have selected Conax (for Cardless content protection) as one of the key partners for their pay-TV expansion in the region.
News categories: Conax, Dish TV India, SITI Cable, Morten Solbakken, Jawahar Goel, V S Wadhwa, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, India, Satellite, Set Top Box
SITI Cable adds 0.33 million video subscribers in 3Q 2015
Nov 9, 2015 – SITI Cable Network (BSE: 532795, NSE: SITI CABLE EQ) has announced results for its second quarter ended September 30, 2015. The company added 0.33 million digital video subscribers during the period, to end with 5.9 million.
News categories: SITI Cable, Cable TV, India, Results, Set Top Box, Subscribers
SITI Cable adds 250,000 digital cable subscribers in 4Q 2014
Feb 5, 2015 – SITI Cable Network Limited (SCNL) (BSE: 532795, NSE: SITI CABLE EQ) has reported results for the quarter ended 31st December, 2014. The company ended the year with a digital subscriber base of 4.85 million.
News categories: SITI Cable, Cable TV, India, Results, Subscribers
SITI cable achieves landmark of 4 million digital customers
Apr 2, 2014 – SITI Cable Network Ltd., the leading Cable Television service provider in India, has achieved the landmark of 4 million digital customers as of 31st March 2014.
News categories: SITI Cable, Subhash Chandra, V D Wadhwa, Cable TV, Digital TV, India, Subscribers
India's WWIL to deploy 3 million cable STBs
Apr 3, 2012 – With three months to go in the first phase of cable digitization in Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata, Wire and Wireless (India) [WWIL] has announced that it has made arrangements to deploy three million set-top-boxes in the three cities.
News categories: WWIL, SITI Cable, Cable TV, Digital TV, India, Set Top Box
- CDNetworks powers VSTV K+ OTT streaming in Vietnam
- 24i and Amagi partner to enable rapid launch of streaming services
- Net Insight and Skyline partner on live video workflows
- Mixed fortunes for pay TV in the Asia Pacific region
- Evolution Digital integrates OpenSync with an Android TV set-top box
- ARF calls for move away from TV households as basis of TV measurement
- 76% of SVOD services to introduce ads in the next two years
- Free, ad-supported streaming takes off in the U.S.
- NextGen TV begins broadcasting in Des Moines, IA
- PANTAFLIX to dispose of streaming technology subsidiary
- Harmonic powers live sports streaming for VertiCast
- Eurovision Sport selects Ad Insertion Platform monetization solution
- TV reception over the Internet continues to grow in Switzerland
- Ateme launches statmux for NextGen TV and streaming services
- Canela Media chooses Amagi for FAST content monetization
- SES in discussions regarding possible combination with Intelsat
- Comscore expands 48-hour television reporting
- TCCL deploys iWedia Android TV Custom Launcher
- LiveU joins AWS Partner Network
- 63% of rural Americans bundle internet and TV