Digital TV News: SITI Cable
Dish TV India and SITI Cable select Conax Cardless content protection
Sep 6, 2016 – Conax has announced that Dish TV India and SITI Cable have selected Conax (for Cardless content protection) as one of the key partners for their pay-TV expansion in the region.
News categories: Conax, Dish TV India, SITI Cable, Morten Solbakken, Jawahar Goel, V S Wadhwa, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, India, Satellite, Set Top Box
SITI Cable adds 0.33 million video subscribers in 3Q 2015
Nov 9, 2015 – SITI Cable Network (BSE: 532795, NSE: SITI CABLE EQ) has announced results for its second quarter ended September 30, 2015. The company added 0.33 million digital video subscribers during the period, to end with 5.9 million.
News categories: SITI Cable, Cable TV, India, Results, Set Top Box, Subscribers
SITI Cable adds 250,000 digital cable subscribers in 4Q 2014
Feb 5, 2015 – SITI Cable Network Limited (SCNL) (BSE: 532795, NSE: SITI CABLE EQ) has reported results for the quarter ended 31st December, 2014. The company ended the year with a digital subscriber base of 4.85 million.
News categories: SITI Cable, Cable TV, India, Results, Subscribers
SITI cable achieves landmark of 4 million digital customers
Apr 2, 2014 – SITI Cable Network Ltd., the leading Cable Television service provider in India, has achieved the landmark of 4 million digital customers as of 31st March 2014.
News categories: SITI Cable, Subhash Chandra, V D Wadhwa, Cable TV, Digital TV, India, Subscribers
India's WWIL to deploy 3 million cable STBs
Apr 3, 2012 – With three months to go in the first phase of cable digitization in Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata, Wire and Wireless (India) [WWIL] has announced that it has made arrangements to deploy three million set-top-boxes in the three cities.
News categories: WWIL, SITI Cable, Cable TV, Digital TV, India, Set Top Box
- Amazon announces new Fire TV devices and redesigned UX
- ENENSYS announces ATSC 3.0 head end for hybrid delivery
- AdLedger pilots OTT video ad deployment using blockchain
- VR market to grow despite pandemic blow to location-based segment
- Graham Media renews with Comscore for TV measurement
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
- 3SS provides technology for STINGTV app from Yes
- Discovery acquires assets of adtech start-up AdSparx
- SimulTV picks Limelight Edge services for global video delivery
- U.S. pay TV suffers historic cord-cutting
- SpotX unveils programmatic solutions for linear Addressable TV
- Sluggish growth expected for pay TV in India
- Vubiquity secures content services agreement with Liberty Global
- TV panel prices could rise by around 10% QoQ in 4Q20
- TV Red Digital chooses Anevia and Viaccess-Orca for ISP TV platform
- Azam TV extends contract and takes additional capacity with Eutelsat
- Comscore expands global Connected TV footprint with Samba TV
- Irdeto brings enhanced security services to Forthnet