Digital TV News: SITI Cable
Dish TV India and SITI Cable select Conax Cardless content protection
Sep 6, 2016 – Conax has announced that Dish TV India and SITI Cable have selected Conax (for Cardless content protection) as one of the key partners for their pay-TV expansion in the region.
News categories: Conax, Dish TV India, SITI Cable, Morten Solbakken, Jawahar Goel, V S Wadhwa, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, India, Satellite, Set Top Box
SITI Cable adds 0.33 million video subscribers in 3Q 2015
Nov 9, 2015 – SITI Cable Network (BSE: 532795, NSE: SITI CABLE EQ) has announced results for its second quarter ended September 30, 2015. The company added 0.33 million digital video subscribers during the period, to end with 5.9 million.
News categories: SITI Cable, Cable TV, India, Results, Set Top Box, Subscribers
SITI Cable adds 250,000 digital cable subscribers in 4Q 2014
Feb 5, 2015 – SITI Cable Network Limited (SCNL) (BSE: 532795, NSE: SITI CABLE EQ) has reported results for the quarter ended 31st December, 2014. The company ended the year with a digital subscriber base of 4.85 million.
News categories: SITI Cable, Cable TV, India, Results, Subscribers
SITI cable achieves landmark of 4 million digital customers
Apr 2, 2014 – SITI Cable Network Ltd., the leading Cable Television service provider in India, has achieved the landmark of 4 million digital customers as of 31st March 2014.
News categories: SITI Cable, Subhash Chandra, V D Wadhwa, Cable TV, Digital TV, India, Subscribers
India's WWIL to deploy 3 million cable STBs
Apr 3, 2012 – With three months to go in the first phase of cable digitization in Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata, Wire and Wireless (India) [WWIL] has announced that it has made arrangements to deploy three million set-top-boxes in the three cities.
News categories: WWIL, SITI Cable, Cable TV, Digital TV, India, Set Top Box
- Wyplay integrates Hoppr targeted advertising solution
- ZTE debuted RDK and Common Broadcast Stack STBs at IBC 2021
- GlobalLogic solution accelerators speed OTT app development
- Google Stadia cloud gaming now on latest LG Smart TVs
- Insys Video powers new Olympique Lyonnais OTT streaming service
- Kantar appointed for TV audience measurement in Azerbaijan
- Frontier Communications and YouTube TV announce partnership
- Jamaica's switchover to digital television begins in 2022
- WISI powers multiscreen ABR video service at Cable Bahamas
- InterDigital report details impact of AI/ML on video entertainment
- Vodafone Deutschland expands GigaTV service with Velocix
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Greensboro, NC
- Intertrust ExpressPlay added to Vewd Operator TV ecosystem
- rlaxx TV available for iOS and iPadOS
- NEXTGEN TV launches in Houston, Texas
- Progressive Generation Studios launches PG Kids with OTT from Red Bee
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Charleston, West Virginia
- MediaKind and Arqiva partner on cloud-based fully-managed video service
- AWS powers global rollout and increased personalization of discovery+
- Xandr standardizes video content descriptors on its platform