Digital TV News: Wakefield Research
Survey from Dolby reveals trends in home entertainment consumption
Nov 17, 2020 – Dolby (NYSE: DLB) has released findings from a global survey illustrating a shift in consumer entertainment behavior. The survey shows that consumers continue to want, demand, and are willing to spend more on enhanced experiences.
News categories: Dolby, Wakefield Research, John Couling, Digital TV, Market Research, Worldwide
- Conviva expands into advertising audience measurement
- C Spire to acquire Troy Cablevision
- Software Freedom Conservancy sues Vizio for GPL violations
- Altibox Android TV service goes live with 3SS and Technicolor
- Sunrise UPC launches yallo TV in Switzerland
- ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
- Deloitte releases results of Digital Media Trends Fall Pulse survey
- RFE receives Android TV Operator Tier certification for IPTV STB
- Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
- Tremor International acquires Spearad
- TekSavvy TV footprint expands across Canada
- Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product
- Comcast launches Smart TVs based on its XClass TV platform
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.
- MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected