Digital TV News: Ameneh Atai
Nielsen deduplicates audiences across Smart TV and streaming providers
May 19, 2022 – Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) has expanded deduplication of CTV audiences to include Smart TV OEM inventory, providing viewership data inclusive of co-viewing across Samsung and VIZIO devices, in addition to other streaming platforms.
News categories: Nielsen, Ameneh Atai, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
Tubi expands relationship with Nielsen
Apr 29, 2022 – Tubi has announced that it's working on an expansion of its current integration with Nielsen that will allow for enhanced and comprehensive measurement through Nielsen’s Digital Ad Ratings (DAR) product.
News categories: Tubi, Nielsen, Mark Rotblat, Ameneh Atai, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Nielsen solution helps understand who in a household is watching the show
Jan 4, 2022 – Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) has launched Streaming Signals, a solution for connected TV (CTV) operators and advertisers to better understand who is watching a show within the household, enabling more efficient targeting.
News categories: Nielsen, Ameneh Atai, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Nielsen adds Roku to its Digital Content Ratings
Oct 26, 2021 – Roku (NASDAQ: ROKU) and Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) have announced Roku has now enabled publishers to measure channel content on Roku devices within the Nielsen Digital Content Ratings (DCR) service.
News categories: Nielsen, Roku, Ameneh Atai, Louqman Parampath, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Nielsen Digital Ad Ratings for Samsung TV Plus inventory
May 13, 2021 – Samsung Ads has announced that TV measurement from Nielsen is available for purchasing inventory on Samsung TV Plus. Nielsen Digital Ad Ratings will enable advertisers to more easily utilize Samsung TV Plus inventory.
News categories: Nielsen, Samsung, Ameneh Atai, Tom Fochetta, Sara Sorce, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store
- SoftAtHome implements Alexa voice control software for etisalat by e&
- Arabsat Badr-8 satellite successfully launched
- Streaming TV growth in Latin America driven by ad-supported viewing
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media