Digital TV News: Frans Vermeulen
Tru Optik partners with JamLoop for audience targeting on OTT/CTV
Dec 10, 2019 – Tru Optik has partnered with JamLoop to offer audience-based targeting capabilities for media buyers. Powered by Tru Optik’s OTT Data Marketplace, media companies and advertisers are able to leverage JamLoop's audience targeting, built specifically for OTT/CTV platforms.
News categories: Tru Optik, JamLoop, Frans Vermeulen, Leif Welch, Mark Gray, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Pluto TV selects Tru Optik for audience-based ad measurement
Oct 11, 2018 – Pluto TV has announced that it has selected Tru Optik to power audience-based advertising and campaign measurement across Pluto’s OTT and CTV inventory. Pluto TV is using audience targeting, validation and measurement from Tru Optik’s OTT Marketing Cloud.
News categories: Tru Optik, Pluto TV, Frans Vermeulen, Rich Calacci, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Tru Optik and SpotX partner to power connected TV ad marketplace
Oct 2, 2018 – Tru Optik and SpotX have announced that via Tru Optik's OTT Data Marketplace, publishers using SpotX's Audience Management Engine will be able to pre-segment and validate audiences across all OTT devices before making them available for advertisers to buy programmatically.
News categories: SpotX, Tru Optik, Jeremy Straight, Frans Vermeulen, Jason DeMarco, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC