Digital TV News: JP Colaco
WarnerMedia and IPG Mediabrands run audience-based currencies comparison
Apr 7, 2022 – WarnerMedia Ad Sales and IPG Mediabrands have launched a test-and-learn for alternative measures of video ad performance to provide a side-by-side look at three contenders in the alternative currency space when running the same campaigns.
News categories: WarnerMedia, MAGNA, IPG Mediabrands, JP Colaco, Dani Benowitz, Brian Hughes, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
AMC, Discovery, TelevisaUnivision, WarnerMedia go with Canoe for addressable TV advertising
Feb 23, 2022 – AMC Networks, Discovery, TelevisaUnivision and WarnerMedia have each teamed up with Canoe Ventures for addressable TV advertising. Canoe will provide enablement and campaign assurance across its national addressable TV advertising footprint.
News categories: Canoe Ventures, AMC Networks, Discovery, Inc, TelevisaUnivision, WarnerMedia, Joel Hassell, Evan Adlman, Steve Silvestri, Seema Patel, JP Colaco, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
More than 11 million addressable TVs for VIZIO in the U.S.
Jun 9, 2021 – VIZIO (NYSE: VZIO) now has more than 11.2 million addressable TVs in the U.S. capable of frame-accurate dynamic ad insertion, representing a significant milestone for the addressable advertising consortium, Project OAR.
News categories: VIZIO, Adam Gaynor, Kristine Bayles, Darren Sherriff, JP Colaco, Steve Silvestri, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
WarnerMedia trials national addressable TV with Comscore
Jun 9, 2021 – WarnerMedia is the first to formally participate in Comscore’s National Addressable TV programmer trials. Starting in late 2020, WarnerMedia executed campaigns across multiple MVPD platforms, with measurement powered by Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR).
News categories: Comscore, WarnerMedia, David Algranati, JP Colaco, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
HBO Max launches ad-supported tier
Jun 2, 2021 – HBO Max has launched an advertising-supported subscription tier. With the launch, HBO Max consumers can now choose between the existing ad-free subscription option at $14.99 per month, or one with ads for $9.99.
News categories: HBO Max, Andy Forssell, JP Colaco, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
HBO Max ad-supported tier to launch first week of June
May 19, 2021 – HBO Max will debut its ad-supported subscription tier the first week of June, providing consumers with a choice between its existing ad-free version at $14.99 per month, or an ad-supported experience for $9.99 per month.
News categories: WarnerMedia, HBO Max, Tony Goncalves, JP Colaco, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue to fall 3.6% in 2023
- Mediaroom Play powers streaming experiences for more viewers in Canada
- DAZN and Irdeto fight piracy in premium sports
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $243 billion in 2028
- VEON to sell Russian operations to their management
- MASMEDIA TV selects StreamVX energy-efficient encoding
- Regional versions of BBC One HD to roll out in England by Spring 2023
- New TV apps for TF1 and RTBF powered by Dotscreen
- Redge Media CDN joins EPIX traffic exchange
- Semiconductor market begins to shrink
- Bedrock migrates Videoland streaming subscribers to its latest platform
- Pixalate lists top CTV apps for October 2022
- El Financiero Bloomberg TV develops streaming app with TVCoins
- Garmin receives 2022 BMW Group Supplier Innovation Award
- In Sweden ad-supported video leads in weekly reach
- Accedo powers Janson Media direct-to-consumer streaming service
- Hisense second in global TV shipments
- DAZN now available on Foxxum CTV OS
- Amagi acquires Streamwise
- MyTV Super selects Witbe for production monitoring