Digital TV News: Jim Wilson
Comscore to provide measurement for Premion's CTV/OTT ad platform
Oct 21, 2019 – Comscore (Nasdaq: SCOR) has announced that it is to be the the measurement provider for the OTT offering from Premion (NYSE: TGNA). Premion is a CTV/OTT advertising platform enabling local, regional and national advertisers to reach audiences via video programming.
News categories: Comscore, Premion, Steve Walsh, Jim Wilson, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
MadHive, Inscape to enable linear, OTT planning, activation & attribution for Local TV
Jun 12, 2019 – MadHive has announced the integration of Inscape’s glass level TV viewing data into its AI advertising platform. Broadcast networks can now sell linear advertising alongside data enriched OTT inventory, as well as provide brands with the ability to manage campaigns in real-time.
News categories: MadHive, Inscape, Adam Helfgott, Jodie McAfee, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
Premion launches Data Management Platform for Advertisers
Apr 9, 2018 – TEGNA (NYSE: TGNA) and Premion have launched a data management platform (DMP) which includes 2,000 OTT audience segments. Premion is TEGNA’s OTT ad platform targeting local, regional and national advertisers and agencies.
News categories: Premion, Jim Wilson, Adam Helfgott, Tim Jenkins, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Premion partners with MadHive to advance OTT services and solutions
Jun 16, 2017 – Premion (NYSE: TGNA) has announced a partnership with MadHive, a blockchain-based ad tech solutions provider. By harnessing MadHive’s blockchain-powered solutions, Premion seeks to bring increased transparency and accountability to the ad tech supply chain.
News categories: MadHive, Premion, Adam Helfgott, Jim Wilson, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
- Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- Finecast brings audience measurement to Australian BVOD platforms
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020
- QNET Telecom selects ATEME for video transcoding
- Discovery joins On Addressability dynamic ad insertion initiative
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 477,000 in 2Q 2020
- 3SS and Hoppr enable monetization on Android TV
- Liberty Latin America to acquire Telefónica’s operations in Costa Rica
- Amagi delivers 30+ live and linear channels on The Roku Channel
- KDDI selects VisualOn media player for au Smart Pass
- PMG and American Tower partner to accelerate ATSC 3.0 SFN deployment
- Eurofins updates testing services for CI Plus 2.0
- Eutelsat 8 West B selected by Strong Roots for Ethiopian FTA DTH
- Yes partners with Synamedia to achieve broadcast-equivalent latency
- Seven broadcasters launch NEXTGEN TV in Portland, OR
- Global TV panel shipments decline 8.4% YoY in 1H20
- Linear TV remains dominant form of television viewership in 2019