Digital TV News: Jim Wilson
Comscore to provide measurement for Premion's CTV/OTT ad platform
Oct 21, 2019 – Comscore (Nasdaq: SCOR) has announced that it is to be the the measurement provider for the OTT offering from Premion (NYSE: TGNA). Premion is a CTV/OTT advertising platform enabling local, regional and national advertisers to reach audiences via video programming.
News categories: Comscore, Premion, Steve Walsh, Jim Wilson, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
MadHive, Inscape to enable linear, OTT planning, activation & attribution for Local TV
Jun 12, 2019 – MadHive has announced the integration of Inscape’s glass level TV viewing data into its AI advertising platform. Broadcast networks can now sell linear advertising alongside data enriched OTT inventory, as well as provide brands with the ability to manage campaigns in real-time.
News categories: MadHive, Inscape, Adam Helfgott, Jodie McAfee, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
Premion launches Data Management Platform for Advertisers
Apr 9, 2018 – TEGNA (NYSE: TGNA) and Premion have launched a data management platform (DMP) which includes 2,000 OTT audience segments. Premion is TEGNA’s OTT ad platform targeting local, regional and national advertisers and agencies.
News categories: Premion, Jim Wilson, Adam Helfgott, Tim Jenkins, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Premion partners with MadHive to advance OTT services and solutions
Jun 16, 2017 – Premion (NYSE: TGNA) has announced a partnership with MadHive, a blockchain-based ad tech solutions provider. By harnessing MadHive’s blockchain-powered solutions, Premion seeks to bring increased transparency and accountability to the ad tech supply chain.
News categories: MadHive, Premion, Adam Helfgott, Jim Wilson, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
- TV sets still dominate video entertainment consumption
- MENA SVOD revenues to triple
- Tulix creates streaming platform for launch of Vidgo content
- 605 earns SOC 3 security certification
- Ampersand launches platform for audience-based TV advertising
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 149,000 in 4Q 2019
- 'Swisscom TV X' combines Netflix and TV content
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- NürnbergMesse acquires SCaT India Tradeshow
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues