T-Hrvatski Telekom IPTV subscribers up 15k in 1Q10Friday, April 30th, 2010
ZAGREB — T-Hrvatski Telekom (Reuters: THTC.L, HT.ZA; Bloomberg: THTC LI, HTRA CZ), Croatia’s leading telecommunications provider, announces unaudited results for the three months to 31 March 2010.
- Internet growth continues; revenue up 20.6% to HRK 328 million (EUR 45 million), ADSL mainlines up 16.3% to 573,319
- IPTV subscribers up 66.1% to 250,805
T-Com, which provided fixed telephony, wholesale services, Internet and data services encompasses HT-Hrvatske telekomunikacije d.d. and Iskon Internet d.o.o., acquired in May 2006.
MAXtv, the Group’s internet TV service, (together with Iskon’s IPTV), reaches nearly 251,000 subscribers, an increase of 66.1% on Q1 2009 and up from 236,000 at the end of 2009. This is the result of continuing promotional activities such as IPTV push, and the offer of premium content and high-quality, innovative services.
March March % change Dec. 2010 2009 10/09 2009 ------- ------- -------- ------- IPTV customers 250,805 150,953 66.1% 235,980
More: Earnings Release
- Atmosic SoC approved for Google Android TV remote controls
- Bell Media unveils new and expanded ad solutions
- Irdeto ensures integrity of apps running on OSNtv
- Thales and Netskrt Systems collaborate on inflight VOD streaming
- Samsung chip to power Hyundai in-vehicle infotainment
- Radio Television Hong Kong selects Irdeto multi-DRM solution