Conklin-Intracom provides IPTV platform for Socket TelecomTuesday, February 23rd, 2016
Conklin-Intracom Provides Cohesive IPTV Platform for Socket Telecom
- Missouri-based Broadband Provider, Socket Telecom, Adds Video to Bundled Services Using Conklin-Intracom’s fs|cdn Anywhere IPTV Platform
DULUTH, GA — Conklin-Intracom, a fully owned subsidiary of the Intracom Telecom Group and maker of innovative products and services for telco, cable, broadband and OTT content delivery solutions, today announced the successful launch of the fs|cdn Anywhere IPTV platform at Socket Telecom.
Socket Telecom is a Missouri-based telephone and Internet service provider with the largest service area in the state. Conklin-Intracom provided Socket Telecom with a seamless solution for live TV, encryption and Restart TV utilizing the fs|cdn Anywhere platform.
Conklin-Intracom’s platform, fs|cdn Anywhere, integrates middleware, centralized service management and conditional access (cdn|CA™) to support linear TV, on-demand, whole home DVR, nDVR, Restart TV, TV anywhere, OTT and interactive services. It is a robust, scalable, customizable platform for telco, cable, broadband and OTT service providers to manage one or more unique video services to different communities.
“Conklin-Intracom is excited to help Socket Telecom add full featured video services to its bundled offerings,” stated Michael Agostinelli, Vice President of Sales for Conklin-Intracom. “With fs|cdn Anywhere, they have a technologically superior platform that provides outstanding value-for-money.”
“We selected Conklin-Intracom after extensive testing in our labs,” said George Pfenenger, CEO of Socket Telecom. “Throughout the process Conklin-Intracom provided superb technical and operational support to allow us to launch video services – reinforcing our belief they are a great technology partner.”
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution