Southern Fibernet adds TV Anywhere with Conklin-IntracomMonday, April 4th, 2016
Southern Fibernet to Launch TV Anywhere Services using Conklin-Intracom IPTV platform
- Southern Fibernet continues phased launch of video services using Conklin-Intracom’s fs|cdn Anywhere IPTV platform with new order for TV Anywhere
DULUTH, GA — Conklin-Intracom, a fully owned subsidiary of the Intracom Telecom Group and maker of innovative products and services for telco, cable, broadband and OTT content delivery solutions, today announced an additional order from Southern Fibernet for TV Anywhere features available on fs|cdn Anywhere IPTV platform.
Southern Fibernet will optimize their current video services for viewing on mobile devices. Conklin-Intracom will provide branded, easy-to-use, intuitive apps for Android & iOS powered devices, Roku devices, and web browsers. Southern Fibernet provides fiber to the home (FTTH) internet and video content services across the Southeast of the United States, servicing multiple, unique communities. Southern Fibernet specializes in servicing communities with temporary residents. TV Anywhere will simplify installation and residential equipment management within each community.
“Our goal is to provide high quality video services to subscribers on the devices they want to use,” said Bryan Sumner, CEO and owner of Southern Fibernet. “With Conklin-Intracom’s IPTV platform we have the flexibility to build a business model for our video services that makes sense for our company, our clients and end-users.”
Conklin-Intracom’s TV anywhere video service supports live TV, video on-demand, network DVR, Restart TV, user authentication, and adaptive bitrate streaming for a seamless viewing experience.
“Southern Fibernet is eager to expand the number of devices SFN TV NOW can be viewed on,” stated David Hunt, Vice President of Business Development for Conklin-Intracom. “SFN TV NOW branded video apps will be available on Roku, the App Store and Google Play.”
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027