Conklin-Intracom powers Southern Fibernet’s SFN TV NowMonday, April 17th, 2017
Conklin-Intracom IPTV Platform Powers Hosted Television Services in Valdosta, Georgia
- Southern Fibernet offering SFN TV Now, powered by Conklin-Intracom’s fs|cdn® Anywhere, in targeted areas around Valdosta, Georgia
DULUTH, GA — Conklin-Intracom, a fully owned subsidiary of the Intracom Telecom Group and developer of innovative products and services for telco, cable, broadband and OTT content delivery solutions, today announced Southern Fibernet’s SFN TV Now, powered by Conklin-Intracom’s fs|cdn® Anywhere platform, is providing hosted TV services for communities in Valdosta, Georgia.
The fs|cdn® Anywhere platform combines IPTV middleware, conditional access and TV Anywhere to manage content delivery to a variety of devices in and outside of the home on a private network. The platform provides subscriber and service management across Rokus, Android and iOS apps, web browsers and IPTV set top boxes for linear, On-Demand video and other interactive TV services.
Southern Fibernet is a technology company that provides fiber to the home (FTTH) internet and video content services to footprints South of Atlanta Metro, South Georgia, Valdosta surrounding areas and the premier provider for Moody Air Force Base and Moody family housing properties. Their branded TV service, SFN TV Now, allows subscribers to watch and record hundreds of high quality, HD channels.
“Conklin-Intracom’s wide selection of supported devices gives our clients maximum flexibility to pick the best devices to serve their target audience,” stated Bryan Sumner, CEO and Founder of Southern Fibernet. “We can get new hosting partners up and running with TV services and network DVR services in days, not months.”
Utilizing Conklin-Intracom’s fs|cdn Anywhere platform, Southern Fibernet is hosting TV services for multiple service providers. Each provider is offered unique customized billing integration through combined API’s and saves the provider millions in TV Head End Costs/Operations.
- Netgem enables multiscreen TV for ZEOP with new UI on Android TV
- KCGM deploys Amagi SaaS offering to distribute anime channel in India
- Leading industry players join IAB Tech Lab advertising standards group
- DingoTV streaming service adds gamification with Edge Video
- Foxxum partners with OTTera to expand app portfolio
- Taiwan Mobile selects Broadpeak for live video streaming to mobiles