Deutsche Telekom, Vodafone and Telefónica top telcos in EuropeMonday, November 20th, 2017
Telecom revenues for Top 10 European operators stand at €51 billion in Q2 2017
According to Dataxis latest analysis, Deutsche Telekom, Vodafone and Telefónica, are the top leading telecom groups in Europe in term of revenues for the second quarter of 2017. The revenues of the top 10 telecom operators in Europe amounts to €51 billion as per data recently published Q2 2017 by Dataxis.
The top five Telecom groups in Europe, contributed almost 70% of the revenues in the second quarter of 2017 (out of a total of €51 billion) amounting to €36 billion. The next five telecom groups namely ‐ TIM Italy, Sky, Altice, Liberty Global and Telenor have contributed to the residual 30% of the quarterly revenues in Q2 2017.
A more elaborated economic data pertaining to key financial indicators with in-‐depth analysis is available in Dataxis Financial KPIs module. Dataxis recently published the Financial data for the Americas and will publish the European Data in December 2017, covering more regions in first quarter of 2018.
- Atmosic SoC approved for Google Android TV remote controls
- Bell Media unveils new and expanded ad solutions
- Irdeto ensures integrity of apps running on OSNtv
- Thales and Netskrt Systems collaborate on inflight VOD streaming
- Samsung chip to power Hyundai in-vehicle infotainment
- Radio Television Hong Kong selects Irdeto multi-DRM solution