Community, Xandr's ad marketplace, welcomes three new brandsTuesday, July 23rd, 2019
Community Welcomes Three New Premium Media Brands
- New Community Partners Include A+E Networks, AMC Networks, and Cheddar
- Community, Powered by Xandr, is a Brand-Safe, Insight-Driven, Privacy-Protected, Video-Forward Marketplace for Advertisers, Publishers, and Consumers
NEW YORK — Community, powered by Xandr, is a curated marketplace of publishers that enables advertisers to reach their audiences at scale in a brand-safe, privacy-protected, and premium video environment. Media brands A+E Networks, AMC Networks, and Cheddar build upon the inaugural Community partners, including WarnerMedia’s CNN, TNT, TBS, truTV, B/R Live, Otter Media, and Warner Bros., as well as VICE, Hearst Magazines, Newsy, Philo, Tubi, and Xumo.
Community is built on Xandr’s powerful technology and consumer insights, enabling buyers and sellers to drive better business outcomes. This new marketplace is the first-step towards the future convergence of linear TV and digital.
“At its core, Community is all about helping our content partners succeed in getting the best value for their premium content,” said Brian Lesser, CEO of Xandr. “By bringing together all of this great content that is backed by sophisticated consumer analytics and incredible technology, Community is able to provide a better solution for advertisers and a better experience for consumers.”
Community offers advertisers access to premium content at scale through multi-seller deals, while providing publishers a way to increase the value of their inventory and improve monetization.
Increasingly, advertisers are looking to connect with hard-to-reach audiences as digital video and TV converge. To help advertisers reach audiences across screens, Xandr’s Cross-Screen Addressable solution is now integrated within Community, allowing advertisers to combine the power of addressable TV with the precision and scale of digital.
By tapping into valuable, first-party insights from AT&T stemming from 170 million direct-to-consumer relationships in a privacy-protected manner, Community allows advertisers to reach audiences based on intent, interest and lifestyle attributes. These insights help advertisers improve the effectiveness of their media buys by gauging brand health and managing frequency caps.
Xandr is the leader in advanced TV* solutions, and through Community, will power more relevant advertising for brands, while helping networks optimize yield more efficiently across live, linear TV inventory or via playback and on demand.
“AT&T has been a wonderful partner to Cheddar for years, namely carrying Cheddar on DIRECTV, DirecTV NOW, and U-verse,” said Jon Steinberg, founder and CEO of Cheddar. “Substantial amounts of our viewership is happening on over the top and connected TV devices. We’re excited to join the Community marketplace powered by Xandr, which will help increase the scale – and value – of our TV and video inventory while connecting us with more advertisers in a premium, brand-safe environment.”
* Source: The Myers Report Survey on Media Company B2B Relationships, Services and Value, Q1 2019.
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics