ZEASN launches Smart Voice solutionsThursday, May 27th, 2021
ZEASN Launches All New Smart Voice Solutions – Whale Speaker OS and Whale AI Voice
- New Smart Devices Powered by ZEASN’s Brand New Smart Voice Solutions Are The First In the World to Have Obtained Official New Certification from Alexa
HONG KONG — ZEASN, the world’s leading provider of OTT and Smart TV solutions, today unveiled its new smart voice solutions – Whale Speaker OS and Whale AI Voice. The company also happily announced that a new Smart Speaker product equipped with Whale Speaker OS has successfully passed the Amazon Alexa ACM Audio Call Certification recently, being the world’s first officially approved third-party product with this capability. In addition, several new Smart TVs powered by Whale TV OS + Whale AI Voice obtained the AVS authorization of Amazon Alexa in Colombia, becoming the very first third-party smart devices certified by AVS ROW (Rest of the World).
Whale Speaker OS
- Provide a complete speaker operating system
- Support Linux/Android
- Alexa Built-in
- Massive pre-installed audio content
- Support intelligent voice service: Whale AI Voice
- Provide DSP voice algorithm service
- Provide customized software or hardware solutions
- Available and optimized in multiple chip solutions
Whale AI Voice
Applicable to all kinds of voice-enabled scenes, help customers quickly upgrade products and enhance product competitiveness.
- Certified Alexa skills – Whale Video
- Support multiple devices such as smart TVs, digital photo frames, smart speakers, remote control, AI Connector, etc.
- A wide range of voice commands, such as opening pre-installed apps, launching preset menus, smart search, etc.
- Provide Alexa skills customization services
The constant evolving of artificial intelligence technology is quietly changing many industries around the world, such as automobiles, medical technology, consumer electronics, and more. Booming scenarios for the practical applications of AI technology in these industries are emerging, providing more opportunities for voice recognition or intelligent voice solutions integration.
According to the market prediction by Meticulous Research, the global market of smart voice recognition will soar at a CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of 17.2% from 2019 to 2025, with the market size estimated to reach $26.8 billion (USD) by 2025. Meanwhile, the global shipments of Smart Speakers and Smart Display products reached a record 40 million units in the first quarter of 2021, with a year-on-year growth of 44% based on the latest statistics from Strategy Analytics. Globally, the low penetration rate of Smart Speaker products in the European, Asian and Latin American markets indicates the huge potential of such a market.
“Alexa has an open strategy in terms of its voice technology and ZEASN has been an essential contributor while benefiting from such strategy. After the deep cooperation with the Alexa team for more than two years, many new capabilities related to AVS (Alexa Voice Service) turned out to be the first implemented on ZEASN’s products (such as ODM’s newly launched ACM audio and video call functions).” Commenting on the new solutions, Raymond Chung, Chief Technology Officer (CTO) of ZEASN said: “We have been assisting in debugging and submitting application feedback to the Alexa team in a timely manner to help improve the Alexa intelligent voice services. Through active and close cooperation with the Alexa team, we look forward to providing our customers with complete voice control and intelligent voice interaction services, helping them to succeed with the power of voice-driven technology.”