Digital TV News: DISH Media Sales
DISH Media taps FreeWheel for both traditional and addressable linear TV
Dec 11, 2019 – FreeWheel (Nasdaq: CMCSA) has announced that DISH Media will partner with FreeWheel to enable linear inventory allocation and a holistic view of TV advertising performance across both traditional, demo-based buys and household-level, addressable TV campaigns.
News categories: FreeWheel, DISH Media, Dave Clark, Kevin Arrix, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
DISH enlists Nielsen to power advanced advertising across Sling TV
Sep 20, 2018 – Nielsen has announced that DISH Media Sales has selected Nielsen to provide digital measurement on Sling TV and data segments for addressable advertising across both DISH TV and Sling TV inventory. Marketers will now be able to use Digital Ad Ratings to evaluate delivery to target demographics on Sling TV using audience measurement metrics.
News categories: Nielsen, DISH Media Sales, Amanda Tarpey, Kemal Bokhari, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Improvements in Advanced TV to propel U.S. local video advertising
Feb 6, 2018 – Progress in Advanced TV and the U.S. industry’s commitment to new methods that will improve interactivity and the viewer experience will help with the ascent of local video advertising in 2018, according to BIA/Kelsey.
News categories: BIA/Kelsey, Rick Ducey, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, USA
DISH Media enables Volvo to target ads across both DISH and Sling TV
Sep 13, 2017 – DISH Media Sales has announced its first cross-platform addressable ad campaign, which enabled Volvo Cars to target TV viewers across DISH and Sling TV with a single buy. The campaign, executed through media agency Mindshare, allowed Volvo Cars to reach four segments of luxury car enthusiasts across both platforms.
News categories: DISH Media Sales, Volvo, Brian Norris, Kevin Corcoran, Advertising, USA
Sling TV ad slots now available programmatically through SpotX
May 16, 2017 – Advertisers seeking targeted consumer segments across premium over-the-top (OTT) video can now bid in real time on anonymous targeted impressions on Sling TV using one of the newly introduced top addressable data segments.
News categories: Sling TV, SpotX, Adam Lowy, Ben Abbatiello, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set