Digital TV News: Farmers Telephone
FTC selects Inca Networks to power video headend
Nov 14, 2018 – Farmers Telephone Cooperative (FTC) has selected Inca Networks as their preferred vendor, using Inca’s video equipment exclusively to power their headend. Inca Networks is providing its Intelligent Video Delivery system powered by VidiOS, a management and monitoring tool.
News categories: Inca Networks, Farmers Telephone Cooperative, Robert Bell, Pete Anderson, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Terrestrial, USA
Farmers Telephone selects Motorola for IPTV Deployment
Nov 9, 2009 – Motorola (NYSE: MOT) has announced that it will provide Farmers Telephone with its VIP1200 Series of IP set-tops and Microsoft's Mediaroom video services platform, as well as systems integration professional services support.
News categories: Motorola, Farmers Telephone, Kevin Wirick, Brad Erwin, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
Farmers Telephone Cooperative Selects ETI's Triad to Integrate Microsoft Mediaroom
Aug 14, 2009 – ETI Software Solutions has announced that Farmers Telephone Cooperative (FTC) will use ETI's Triad Service Delivery Platform (SDP) to integrate Microsoft's Mediaroom IP video technology to its customer care and billing infrastructure.
News categories: ETI Software, Farmers Telephone Cooperative, Peter M Pifer, Brad Erwin, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, USA
Farmers Telecom Selects Latens FCAS Solution to Secure Content and Revenues of IPTV Services
Oct 23, 2007 – At TelcoTV, Latens Systems has announced that Farmers Telephone Cooperative, Inc. (FTC), a telecommunications company headquartered in Kingstree, South Carolina, has selected Latens' Foundation CA Solution (FCAS) to secure its IPTV services.
News categories: Latens, Farmers Telecom, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
- Discovery+ launching on Sling TV and Dish TV
- FAST Channels TV provides linear channels for Digital TV Cyprus OTT platform
- Video streaming services lost further playtime per user in H1 2022
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia
- RTL Deutschland and Seven.One Entertainment to create addressable TV JV
- Charter residential video customers down 240,000 in 2Q 2022
- Access Advance adds further patent owners
- Disney+ app integrated on Foxtel set top boxes
- ADTH introduces ultra-compact USB ATSC 3.0 receiver
- ATSC 3.0-in-a-box from ENENSYS and Ateme powers WCRN Boston NEXTGEN TV
- Sinclair partners with Korean broadcasters to further NextGen broadcasting
- Linear TV viewing down as online long form viewing time continues to grow
- Auton and Anywave launch ATSC 3.0 broadcast internet test lab in Oregon
- OAN expands CTV reach with NetRange
- Liberty Global, Telefónica, InfraVia Capital to build fibre network in the UK